Ye ol' Eat, Drink and be Married Vol 13 "the landscaping disappeared in 2000" edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm too uncoordinated with my left hand. I would only hold my baby with my right. Wait what?

Still too uncoordinated with my left.

I for sure would be lost if my left hand was asleep.

How's everyone feeling? Any hangovers?

worst hangover since junior year in college....

fucking ever clear jello shots

Fuckkk, that's the worst idea ever. Haha. Those would definitely sneak up on you.

How was the party? Started with guns ended with foreworks?

Our baby better knock it off with this 245 wakeup and chirp in her crib like she's a baby chikadee shit. I can get up and change her and warm a bottle for her no problem but its awful close to my 5am wakeup and workout so it gets tough some ams once the alarm goes off....

Fuckkk, that's the worst idea ever. Haha. Those would definitely sneak up on you.

How was the party? Started with guns ended with foreworks?

At this point in my life, I'd be more content with actual alcohol free jello shots to make me feel like a cool kid but not make me sick as hell. I haven't had a hangover for about 5-6 years and I'd like to keep it that way.

Oh and the new total recall? Ugh... They could have left out the whole part where he goes to recall, changed the characters names and just called it "the fall" and nobody would have EVER made a total recall connection.... Or they could call it "new sci fi movie in which the only similarities to total recall are some names and the recall part... It is an entirely different movie. Just another movie for Len or Les wiseman whatever his name is, for his super hot wife Kate beckinsale to be in.

The only good thing about that movie was this.

Kate-Beckinsale-Total-Recall-Lori-2012-Movie.jpg

THE ONLY THING

Looks like I've got some catching up to do on the last thread...

Glad to see the old faces and some new ones in here.

Spent the Xmas/NY week sick. Still feeling a bit under the weather, but it's improving...

Fuck this work shit. Guh.

For the record, I was in bed before midnight. My mom offered to babysit, because she said "fuck new year's", so we went to get fancy pizza and saw Skyfall (pretty good) and then we got home and said "fuck new year's" and went to bed.

I really wanted to be in bed by 8... but my wife wanted to stay up. She was feeling better, I was still sick. I passed out on the couch around 8 but she woke me up asking to "play".... I thought she meant "plaaaayy" but she meant actual games, like cards. I obliged and we had a good time. Made it to midnight, were in bed by 1215, but didn't get to sleep until after 1240 *wink*
So far, 2 for 2 in 2013, I'm amazed... It's unprecidented... lol

I really wanted to be in bed by 8... but my wife wanted to stay up. She was feeling better, I was still sick. I passed out on the couch around 8 but she woke me up asking to "play".... I thought she meant "plaaaayy" but she meant actual games, like cards. I obliged and we had a good time. Made it to midnight, were in bed by 1215, but didn't get to sleep until after 1240 *wink*
So far, 2 for 2 in 2013, I'm amazed... It's unprecidented... lol

Oh yeah? That would have been sleep at 12:19 for me.

Michelle has some spinoff 50 shades book she just finished. It's been a very good week.

I may have been awake for a while after... coughing and stuff. :(

What book? ;)

I can't remember, I'll have to check when I get home. It's got the same style cover. She described the writing as more "mature".

Haha... my wife got so frustrated with 50 Shades of Grey.

Why does she keep calling her vagina "down there" what is she, 12?

She only read 20-30 pages & never picked it up again. I wish the book held magical powers over her vagina sharing as it does between you & your wife.

Last edited:
I can't remember, I'll have to check when I get home. It's got the same style cover. She described the writing as more "mature".

Meaning the author actually had a background in literature. I read the first of the books and it was like a high school kid wrote it... A high school kid who lived in whore house...

this is me jacking with my oldest when she leaves her hats laying around....

IMAG3732.jpg

new years eve i almost beat the shit out of a neighbor who live diagnol from our back yard when he set off 2 god awful m80's or something at midnight when all of the neighbohood but a couple house were sleeping. and this guy is like mid 40's just immature apparently. the thing that pissed me off is it woke the 2 little ones who thought the fucking earth was exploding and something hit our house after the second explosion. like a shell or something. i came downstairs and the wifes cousin and bella who were awake but in the basement watching new years shows, were looking out the back window. the neighbor knew he was on his way for an asskicking when i came across the yard, over a fence and through his backyard, barefoot in sweats and a tshirt, through several inches of snow barefoot, in 15 degrees. he was about to light his 3rd m80 or whatever. he had some other with him, lipped off a little but then saw i was barefoot and realized i was displeased.

Three breasted women are always an interesting spectacle... Not that it made the movie worth watching, but it was nice to see them pay homage to the original.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back