Ye ol' Eat, Drink and be Married Vol 13 "the landscaping disappeared in 2000" edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss the landing strip era.

Unpeeling each different pair of panties off was like unwrapping a new xmas present, you never knew what was waiting underneath.

Nowadays leaves little to the imagination & you're kinda half wincing & praying please please please dont be a six-dollar big-mac ...

couldn't get none if i wanted, the wife is on her .

put it in her
butt:cool:

I got about 4 hours sleep last night and worked a long day. I don't think I will make it to midnight but I am going to try. We ate at Ghengis Grill and came home to relax. Just threw down 5 grand on soccer bets. I hope I don't regret it.

That awkward moment when your wife's guests arrive and your showing your buddy your guns.
Priceless

Got back from spending Christmas in Texas a few days ago. Been crazy busy, just moved into a new condo. Regrettably the property owner didn't do as I asked and didn't make arrangements for the power to be turned on so I'm typing this by candlelight while unpacking.

Hope you guys had a great Christmas and wishing you a happy new year!

Got back from spending Christmas in Texas a few days ago. Been crazy busy, just moved into a new condo. Regrettably the property owner didn't do as I asked and didn't make arrangements for the power to be turned on so I'm typing this by candlelight while unpacking.

Hope you guys had a great Christmas and wishing you a happy new year!
Yay for Texas
Glad you traveled safe

Candlelight how romantic

Decided not to drink tonight. First time since my 21st birthday that i don't get fucked up on ny's.

feels good man

specially after that bj earlier.

Decided not to drink tonight. First time since my 21st birthday that i don't get fucked up on ny's.

feels good man

specially after that bj earlier.

denzel_intro.jpg

Bj?!

The pregnant one keeps teasing me if she doesnt deliver there will be blood

This is the first time since I was 21 tht I shot fireworks at a cop car

* in a video game

I once ktfo jon jones, submitted silva, tkod cain, and beat aldo and gsp by ud

in the ufc 3 video game

I once ktfo jon jones, submitted silva, tkod cain, and beat aldo and gsp by ud

in the ufc 3 video game

All in a nights work

Did I ever tell y'all how much I like the league?

I love the league

Go to bed KO. Youre drunk....

Oh and the new total recall? Ugh... They could have left out the whole part where he goes to recall, changed the characters names and just called it "the fall" and nobody would have EVER made a total recall connection.... Or they could call it "new sci fi movie in which the only similarities to total recall are some names and the recall part... It is an entirely different movie. Just another movie for Len or Les wiseman whatever his name is, for his super hot wife Kate beckinsale to be in.

I haven seen the new total recall but it couldn't have been worse than ghost rider 2

I hope to god to be asleep before midnight vim falling asleep on the toilet.
I was in bed by 10. The little guy woke me up in the middle of the night ready to have his diaper changed... I looked at the clock 11:59. Best new year ever
cheesy, I know
couldn't get none if i wanted, the wife is on her .
I would say its going to be a long 6 weeks for me if it hasn't already been about 6 months since I got any nook nook.
Bj?!

The pregnant one keeps teasing me if she doesnt deliver there will be blood
Haha that's like the opposite of MMA's night.
bet he's passed out right now.

how was everyone's night?

thanks for the movie review, saves me from renting it.

I almost rented it on demand the other day. The OG is one of my childhood favorites. What 10 year old wouldn't be all about a chick with 3 boobs?

@the brand new dad, one of your hands must be way stronger than the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back