Social 'Ye is cancelled

I love how he was talking about being a Christian but a second later talking about having threesomes after his wife left Him

I've never heard someone so obsessed with his dick than Ye

I don't think that having terms of service make you a publisher.

Choosing who is and isn't allowed to speak on your platform does. Especially when they have "curation teams" to decide what is allowed to hit the trending pages.

That is straight publisher shit, not platform/service.

I thought these social media platforms had an exception for this and they were allowed to straddle the line which allows them the best of both worlds.

No, they just hide behind section 230 and claim they're platforms. As history has shown, you have enough money and buy off enough politicians and you can do pretty much whatever you want, even if you're clearly breaking the rules.

You seem to like his ideas….
haven't said a single thing that would suggest that. I like his music and thats where it ends. You guys are the ones keeping his ideas alive not me. You just can't help yourself when it comes to Hollywood drama.

David Bowie Interview from 1976 http://www.theuncool.com/journalism/david-bowie-playboy-magazine

PLAYBOY: You’ve often said that you believe very strongly in fascism. Yet you also claim you’ll one day run for Prime Minister of England. More media manipulation?

BOWIE: Christ, everything is a media manipulation. I’d love to enter politics. I will one day. I’d adore to be Prime Minister. And, yes, I believe very strongly in fascism. The only way we can speed up the sort of liberalism that’s hanging foul in the air at the moment is to speed up the progress of a right-wing, totally dictatorial tyranny and get it over as fast as possible. People have always responded with greater efficiency under a regimental leadership. A liberal wastes time saying, “Well, now, what ideas have you got?” Show them what to do, for God’s sake. If you don’t, nothing will get done. I can’t stand people just hanging about. Television is the most successful fascist, needless to say. Rock stars are fascists, too. Adolf Hitler was one of the first rock stars.

David Bowie Interview from 1976 http://www.theuncool.com/journalism/david-bowie-playboy-magazine

PLAYBOY: You’ve often said that you believe very strongly in fascism. Yet you also claim you’ll one day run for Prime Minister of England. More media manipulation?

BOWIE: Christ, everything is a media manipulation. I’d love to enter politics. I will one day. I’d adore to be Prime Minister. And, yes, I believe very strongly in fascism. The only way we can speed up the sort of liberalism that’s hanging foul in the air at the moment is to speed up the progress of a right-wing, totally dictatorial tyranny and get it over as fast as possible. People have always responded with greater efficiency under a regimental leadership. A liberal wastes time saying, “Well, now, what ideas have you got?” Show them what to do, for God’s sake. If you don’t, nothing will get done. I can’t stand people just hanging about. Television is the most successful fascist, needless to say. Rock stars are fascists, too. Adolf Hitler was one of the first rock stars.

I think there are other things we could cancel Bowie for. Not sure a 46 year old playboy interview will do it. What he said was lame though.

Didn't he fuck underage girls?

I'm not taking anything he said like that when he was diddling underage girls and spaced out on who knows what. And
i LOVED his music.

Click link for full thread. Sounds spot on.

Fucking hell, mate, stop reading retarded fucking bullshit.

All this bollocks about psy-ops and dialectical warfare is only designed to disconnect you from reality, and here you are in multiple threads talking about conspiracies relating to Kanye fucking West and Elon Musk.

Have an opinion, by all means, but it's not Alice in Wonderland.

Report back to land, mate.

And lol not buying Parler

did kanye figure out he was being used as a cash cow by the degenerates he hangs out with now... or did parler come to realization that while they support nazi's, they don't want to be owned by the unhinged guy that says he loves hitler publicly?

Back