Ye are all casuals

Them lefts to the side of the head would knock you and me out, well spotted. Cerrone is a quitter but he half took them and took them well at that, considering all the other shots he took, such as the calf, knee, shoulders etc....pure violence.

Mad shit!

Hell yeah.

The dive theory is so strange lol. Conor is a great finisher. Donald is a slow starter who has been put away with strikes quite a few times in the latter portion of his career.

When Aldo charged into the counterpunch was the fix in? How about Eddie? Conor was just landing those combos at will and flooring him with what looked like ease? I'm suspicious. Surely Poirier is a better fighter than that. We've seen him endure shots from Gaethje and Alvarez and beat Max Holloway. But he lost to Conor so quickly. Doesn't add up...

It's as if these people crying "dive" don't remember that McGregor is a great finisher who can put people away quickly and that Cerrone has also been victim to getting rocked and put away in short order in some previous fights (RDA and Pettis come to mind).

Your prediction didn't come true? hahahahahahah

bye looser
Damn I’m stupid bro I didn’t even read you’re entire paragraph lol we both on the same team I’m dumb as fuck by the title I thought this was another dumb conor hate thread my bad my brother love on both sides

These are probably the same people who thought Nate was getting ready to finish masvidal before it was stopped. The majority here knows it was a legit beatdown

He got hit with a knee that clearly would have dazed him.

Lol if you look at it it's not a knee hit, it was his quad. Which clearly wouldn't do any damage. He didnt look dazed in the clinch.

I'm curious why Cerrone didn't go for the easiest double ever after Conor whiffed that first punch and he had him by the hips
He agreed to no pussy grappling shit in order to give Conor every advantage possible to win the fight.

In regards to EliteXC allegedly paying a fighter to not take a fight to the ground

"That's fucking illegal"

-Dana White,2008

Damn I’m stupid bro I didn’t even read you’re entire paragraph lol we both on the same team I’m dumb as fuck by the title I thought this was another dumb conor hate thread my bad my brother love on both sides

All good. Clear as day that Conor just fucked him up.

Ye all need an anatomy lesson.

There was no calf involvement whatsoever in this fight.

Back