Ycm update. My momma was killed.

Sucks man, I dunno what to say. Just try avoiding getting a fatalistic view of life or a victim complex. As hard as that might be. Try not letting it colour the rest of your life.
This shit can’t last. Just power through it.

Also, you should think of moving to the other coast. This is just fked up.

<{hfved}>

This is one I don’t think I can recover from sadly, I can feel it. I’ve been through a lot of shit and felt the darkest days possible I could still feel my strength because I always had someone I had to look past all that for. It was my mom, as long as she was around I could never let anything bad happen to me because it would destroy her. She kept me anchored and gave me strength in days I thought I used all of mine up. I was invincible with her because I simply wouldn’t let myself go with her around.

losing her and my girl, I’ve lost it all. I’m the last surviving member of my family. Literally, I’m it. My bloodline dies with me if I don’t have kids. My whole fuckin family is dead. I’m here and pushing with strength to make sure justice is gotten which it will be ; but once that’s done I really don’t know what will keep me going. We’ll see though. I have faith in god.

This is one I don’t think I can recover from sadly, I can feel it. I’ve been through a lot of shit and felt the darkest days possible I could still feel my strength because I always had someone I had to look past all that for. It was my mom, as long as she was around I could never let anything bad happen to me because it would destroy her. She kept me anchored and gave me strength in days I thought I used all of mine up. I was invincible with her because I simply wouldn’t let myself go with her around.

losing her and my girl, I’ve lost it all. I’m the last surviving member of my family. Literally, I’m it. My bloodline dies with me if I don’t have kids. My whole fuckin family is dead. I’m here and pushing with strength to make sure justice is gotten which it will be ; but once that’s done I really don’t know what will keep me going. We’ll see though. I have faith in god.

Time’s a great healer, man.

As a guy who lost his rock (dad - single) at 12 (I’m 40 now) and no immediate family to speak of, I’m telling you this.
You might not think so or even hate the thought of it but it’s true.
It doesn’t get any less, it just goes away to a corner in you.

As for justice, if the guy’s caught, your American sentencing and jails are hell enough.
See that through and then fk right off from that state / coast. Or you’re done imo.
Just up n leave. East coast, mid, fk try Thailand ffs.
Anywhere but the same ol same ol.

But for now, one day at a time.
One breath at a time.

Last edited:
no, this was the girl who helped me get over that girl. A true blessing, most special girl I’ve ever met and been with. Like dude she was perfect, she was beyond beautiful, had been through a lot in life (her ex tried to kill her and stabbed her and spent years in prison), and 5 days after he got out he killed her. I was with her for 6 months

Poor girl.
:(

Guys who kill their own women or even hit them.
I just don’t get it.......how can you ? I can even understand doing it to an outsider but somebody you were intimate with .....loved ?
Just the thought of it....
<Neil01>

wow idk what to say man just stay strong and believe our justice system will find retribution for u

See that through and then fk right off from that state / coast. Or you’re done imo.
Just up n leave. East coast, mid, fk try Thailand ffs.
His trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr. lives in Vegas. He's trying to go pro and become world champion. We can't just ask him to move, find a new trainer and start all over again. He's been through too much, sacrificed too much, lost too much to give up everything now.

Bryce, stay focused and follow your dream no matter what it takes. I'm sure that's what your mom would want.

I hope you’re doing better today and you continue to do better as the days come and go, I know we don’t know eachother but im here for you if you need a friend

no, this was the girl who helped me get over that girl. A true blessing, most special girl I’ve ever met and been with. Like dude she was perfect, she was beyond beautiful, had been through a lot in life (her ex tried to kill her and stabbed her and spent years in prison), and 5 days after he got out he killed her. I was with her for 6 months
My condolences sherbro.
Do you got a place you can get some help or support from? Or a place you can go away from where you are at to get some distance and breathe. To try and avoid doing anything crazy.

His trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr. lives in Vegas. He's trying to go pro and become world champion. We can't just ask him to move, find a new trainer and start all over again. He's been through too much, sacrificed too much, lost too much to give up everything now.

Bryce, stay focused and follow your dream no matter what it takes. I'm sure that's what your mom would want.

I think he changed to a more realistic view considering his myriad health problems.
At any rate, there’s a time when you’ve got to pay attention to what the universe is telling you and imo, for him, all things considering, it’s saying get the fuk up n leave.
And if boxing is that important to him, there’s a bunch of other places like Miami, NY, Detroit etc. I’m sure he can get introductions to these places from his contacts in the gym.

A more practical reason though is, he’ll never get over it if he stays in the same environment, good or bad.

Anyways that’s my opinion.

Poor girl.
:(

Guys who kill their own women or even hit them.
I just don’t get it.......how can you ? I can even understand doing it to an outsider but somebody you were intimate with .....loved ?
Just the thought of it....
<Neil01>
Some dudes are just fucked up.
We joke about it in the berry but idk. There was a dude I went to HS school with who was an outgoing good looking guy. He had all the chicks at the school hot for him. But he had some issues.
We started kicking it and he would often talk about how he wanted run over his first GF and chain her new boyfriend up and beat him to death slowly with a pipe....

In senior year he shot an ex gf of his and tried to pretend he was just a random mugger.

I remember we all were jealous of the dude but there was just something fucked up in his brain.

I think he changed to a more realistic view considering his myriad health problems.
At any rate, there’s a time when you’ve got to pay attention to what the universe is telling you and imo, for him, all things considering, it’s saying get the fuk up n leave.
And if boxing is that important to him, there’s a bunch of other places like Miami, NY, Detroit etc. I’m sure he can get introductions to these places from his contacts in the gym.

A more practical reason though is, he’ll never get over it if he stays in the same environment, good or bad.

Anyways that’s my opinion.
1) It's the opposite: he's healthy again for the first time in years and is determined to make it.
2) Floyd Sr. has his own unique system. With a new trainer, he would have to unlearn and relearn everything. It would take years and he's already in his 20s. When you're at the highest level, every detail counts.
3) What else can happen? He's already lost everything. It's do or die now.

1) It's the opposite: he's healthy again for the first time in years and is determined to make it.
2) Floyd Sr. has his own unique system. With a new trainer, he would have to unlearn and relearn everything. It would take years and he's already in his 20s. When you're at the highest level, every detail counts.
3) What else can happen? He's already lost everything. It's do or die now.

<{cruzshake}>

Back