Ycm update. My momma was killed.

Wow, I can't even imagine. All the best, bro!

4 months after my girlfriend was murdered, my mother was too. Just lost my soul, wish me luck

thanks.
I am sorry man
Was this the ex girlfriend that sent you over the deep end a while back?

That's fucking shit man. Wishing you well.

Hang in there, bro. Whatever you do, dont lose yourself.

Jesus Christ, man. I don't even know what to say.

Sorry to hear, hang in there bud

4 months after my girlfriend was murdered, my mother was too. Just lost my soul, wish me luck

thanks.

Sorry to hear that and RIP to your mom. Stay strong. That's what your mom would've wanted. Remember that. Talk to us if you need to. We're here for you.

I can’t even imagine what you’re going through or feeling right now, but I hope you get through this ok.

thanks.

hey dude, I dont know you well and we havent talked a whole lot on the forums either but my heart goes out to you man. That is horrible news and Im at a loss for words. I wish you well

thanks.

Sucks man, I dunno what to say. Just try avoiding getting a fatalistic view of life or a victim complex. As hard as that might be. Try not letting it colour the rest of your life.
This shit can’t last. Just power through it.

Also, you should think of moving to the other coast. This is just fked up.

<{hfved}>

I'm so sorry to hear man. May she rest in peace.

@YoungCashMoney
Dont know what to write other than sorry to hear. Its brutal.

Sounds like your family lives in a very dangerous area of the US. Just dont get how that can be with such a big police force but I am no US citizen.

I do hope you got closure about what happened and can in time look back mostly on the precious good times with your mom.

I am sorry man
Was this the ex girlfriend that sent you over the deep end a while back?

no, this was the girl who helped me get over that girl. A true blessing, most special girl I’ve ever met and been with. Like dude she was perfect, she was beyond beautiful, had been through a lot in life (her ex tried to kill her and stabbed her and spent years in prison), and 5 days after he got out he killed her. I was with her for 6 months

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back