Yanny Or Laurel

Which do you hear?

• Yanny

• Laurel

Results are only viewable after voting.
I hear yanny, I don't here anything close to laurel honestly.

On my phone I can only hear Yanny

on my pc speaker, I can hear both simultaneously.

I believe some of the differences is due to audio equipment.

I heard "yeah-ee". I guess that's closer to Yanny.

The problem is that they tell you the two outcomes beforehand. I'm curious to see the results from someone who just listens and isn't told anything beforehand.

I heard yanny alot of Times before i bothered properly listening to why the fuck they kept looping an audio clip of someone saying yanny.

Always yanny for me.

there has to be different recording of this and this is some stupid prank. on facebook i listened and heard yanny. i listened a dozen times and no matter how much i tried to hear laurel, i only got yanny.

now hear it is plainly laurel and no way it is yanny. has to be a prank to prove how stupid we all are

All I hear is " you-eee ".

It very clearly says Laurel.

Even the videos with filters with the explain why you're hearing "yanny" sound like high-pitch "Laurel".

Also, the dress thing was really dumb. The color was just washed out.

ok, wtf. i just went back to watch the original video i heard yanny on and now it says laurel

Anyone who hears Yanny is clearly some kind of witch or demon person and should probably be drowned in a lake.

I heard yanny yesterday, laurel today....yesterday I couldn’t hear the laurel sounds at all

?
All 3 were still Laurel, the 3rd one was a little garbled is all.

They were all Yanni for me, but if I listen hard enough the second sounds like Laurel. No matter how hard I try I can't get myself to hear Laurel in the original.

They were all Yanni for me, but if I listen hard enough the second sounds like Laurel. No matter how hard I try I can't get myself to hear Laurel in the original.

You might be retarded or slowly dying.

Back