Yang's new podcast: Sam Harris, Krystal Ball, today Jack Dorsey. No Joe Rogan because...

Eusung

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Maybe something to do with Yang's constant feuding with UFC and Dana White (Dana eventually blocked Andrew). Noticed this when Yang congratulated Rogan just hours ago, Rogan unfollowed him:

Jack Dorsey and Yang are about to chat in about one hour:

He had Sam Harris and Krystal Ball on earlier this month:

Last edited:
Rogan isn't into politics. He'll have guys on his show that he finds interesting, but he isn't a political guy.
He was turned off from all the negative attention he got from the garbage media and garbage 'woke' Democrats about how 'sexist and misogynist' he is after Bernie's campaign used a video clip of him saying that he'd probably vote for Bernie.
He probably just doesn't want any more to do with the politics, so I don't see him going on a political show.

Does Rogan ever do anyone's show anyways? I don't think i've ever seen him guest on another show.

You can criticize Rogan about a lot of things, but he's clearly a methodical entrepreneur with long-term vision.
He has learned his lesson, if he favors democrats over republicans he's going to lose half of his audience.
He can't afford that, especially now that he will be switching over to spotify.

You can criticize Rogan about a lot of things, but he's clearly a methodical entrepreneur with long-term vision.
He has learned his lesson, if he favors democrats over republicans he's going to lose half of his audience.

Well, he probably won't lose the Republicans, but it seems like he risked losing half of Democrats for saying that he was going to vote for Bernie.

Probably won't make that mistake again.

Republicans at this point got to be pretty used to the idea that most celebrities/entertainers vote Democrat.

Rogan has had plenty of Democrats on, and you never see people on the right complaining. In fact, there is usually a melt-down on the left whenever a Democrat goes on there, with claims they are normalizing white supremacy or school shootings or some stupid shit like that.

Last edited:
Guy with a podcast doesn't want to go on another guy's podcast.

Why give up being in the one in charge of where the conversation goes?

Joe wants to be the one asking the questions.

Rogan isn't into politics. He'll have guys on his show that he finds interesting, but he isn't a political guy.
He was turned off from all the negative attention he got from the garbage media and garbage 'woke' Democrats about how 'sexist and misogynist' he is after Bernie's campaign used a video clip of him saying that he'd probably vote for Bernie.
He probably just doesn't want any more to do with the politics, so I don't see him going on a political show.

Does Rogan ever do anyone's show anyways? I don't think i've ever seen him guest on another show.

In the past I've heard Rogan on radio shows and other podcasts which would make sense since he still tours as a stand-up and would want to promote his shows outside of his podcast audience.

In the past I've heard Rogan on radio shows and other podcasts which would make sense since he still tours as a stand-up and would want to promote his shows outside of his podcast audience.
Now that he is exclusively a "spotify guy", do they have any say as to what shows he can go on?

Now that he is exclusively a "spotify guy", do they have any say as to what shows he can go on?

I'm not familiar with how Spotify works but I would think it would be the same as promoting his standup. If you want to grow the listener base you'd want him promoting his podcast outside of Spotify

I'm not familiar with how Spotify works but I would think it would be the same as promoting his standup. If you want to grow the listener base you'd want him promoting his podcast outside of Spotify
I would be really surprised if Spotify got anything more than just JRE. Can't see Rogan giving up more than that, and certainly wouldn't let them control his stand-up publicity.

Maybe something to do with Yang's constant feuding with UFC and Dana White (Dana eventually blocked Andrew). Noticed this when Yang congratulated Rogan just hours ago, Rogan unfollowed him:

Dana: I don't want you to play with that boy anymore.
Joe: OK, Uncle Dana.

Rogan made it clear he is not an employee of spotify, & they have zero creative control over him. They just have exclusive rights to the show he makes.

I doubt it.
He said he isnt an employee of Spotify. All they are doing is paying to be the exclusive host of the JRE podcast. But they dont own his stuff.

Well, he probably won't lose the Republicans, but it seems like he risked losing half of Democrats for saying that he was going to vote for Bernie.

Probably won't make that mistake again.

Republicans at this point got to be pretty used to the idea that most celebrities/entertainers vote Democrat.

Rogan now has FU money contract. He is set and still with the UFC

Libertarians like him to

He's been a guest for his friends Segura and some others I think but beyond that not really.

Rogan made it clear he is not an employee of spotify, & they have zero creative control over him. They just have exclusive rights to the show he makes.

I already knew that would be the case as soon as I heard he signed. No way would he give up his freedom for more money. Apparently they are saying now he will be able to use youtube videos on his show like they used to in the past. Which I think is a big deal to him.

Rogan started following Yang again suddenly after having Risng's Krystal Ball and Sagaar on his show where they talk about him for awhile at the start and when Krystal talked fondly of him Rogan responded "I love that guy" lol. time stamped:

Last edited:
Yang sold out, Dorsey is the enemy and Joe secretly knows this, and Sam is way above Joe head.

Why would Joe want any part of that?

it was weird seeing him on Segura's YMH podcast.

he looks agitated, out of place haha

Back