Yanez vs Costa = pure violence

Yanez is one of my favorites from the new school, surprised to see him take so many jabs to the head to figure out why he was getting hit, and once he did he started pressing forward. Body body, forces guard open, uppercut, done. Yanez is a beast, he walked his last opponent by punching them into walking toward a switch kick.

Yanez was eating them jabs like sammiches. His face was a mess. But toughed through it and imposed his will.

Dude is a lot of fun to watch. Big hands for 135.
Yeah, his stock went up big-time despite the early ass-kicking. Randy Costa seems like he's going to outstrike a lot of guys in rd 1, finishing most of them, but Yanez passed the test with flying colors.

Costa can be top 10 easily if he learns to pace himself. Both these kids have a future.
His jab is lightning but he seems to be just that and headkicks. It seemed he had yanez hurt a few times but was gunshy to go in the pocket. Like you said though with the skills he has now and if he paces himself and adds just a few tools he's gonna be a force for anyone.

Gentlemen came to fight, I’d love to see these two fight again after they get some more experience... I think given some time their both going to be contenders, imagine 5 rounds of violence between these two.
<{JustBleed}>

Back