Yancy Medeiros out; Bobby Nash in against Li Jingliang at UFC on FOX 23

Nathanli

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

Bobby Nash is an 8-1 fighter out of Fuse MMA in Michigan (same gym that Myles Jury is out of). He was a Michigan State wrestler that people in Michigan have been watching since his amateur career. Most recently, Nash TKO'd UFC/WSOF veteran Lewis Gonzalez at an event in California. He's only taken tough fights and I think he's going to give Li a great fight. He was training for a fight on January 13th so he'll be ready come January 28th.

This has been a great week for Michigan MMA, as Drakkar Klose out of MMA Lab but originally from Michigan also signed a UFC deal this week.

I like Yancy and Li Jingliang. Li Jingliang is a fun fighter imo.

damn thats a good scrap down the tube.

Bobby Nash is an 8-1 fighter out of Fuse MMA in Michigan (same gym that Myles Jury is out of). He was a Michigan State wrestler that people in Michigan have been watching since his amateur career. Most recently, Nash TKO'd UFC/WSOF veteran Lewis Gonzalez at an event in California. He's only taken tough fights and I think he's going to give Li a great fight. He was training for a fight on January 13th so he'll be ready come January 28th.

This has been a great week for Michigan MMA, as Drakkar Klose out of MMA Lab but originally from Michigan also signed a UFC deal this week.

Nice is this a sign the ufc might make a stop to Michiga in 2017? Fingers crossed. Quite a few Michiganders in the ufc nowadays. Ferguson, Lee, Perry, Jury, Cooper and now these 2

Here's Nash's most recent fight against Lewis Gonzalez.

Back