Yancy Medeiros getting a hair transplant

0DFzoKR.gif

Seriously though, Yancy must be one of the hidden Sherbros, getting all self conscious about his hairline and all.

<36>

As someone who has been observing hairlines and power levels for many years, the insidious effects of hairline recession and the way they affect the confidence and physical prowess of the athlete in question is something from which there is no return. You can't trick nature. These kinds of coping strategies are nothing more than smoke and mirrors. The only true solution is to embrace it to the fullest and keep slinging dick. e.g.: Usman, Rogan, Burr, Jordan, etc. No in-between.

He's not the first UFC guy to get a hair transplant.

There's been Rogan, Jacare and Gray Maynard.

he looked great with his hair saved out in one of the first pics....

dafuq is he doing

Whatever happened to Jacares hair transplant I think it was a free trial and he never upgraded to premium

That doesn't seem like skin where hair was once before. He is just adding hair to his forehead. No way in hell that transplant lasts.

Is that how it works? You have to have had hair there at one point for it to last?

Damn that 5th and 6th photo... wtf.

What a yancy boy
Might as well do the whole face and go full Wolfman for 2021

As a hair expert, I can assure you that this will look ridiculous.

Shoulda got one for that abomination of facial hair

Should have spent the money on five dollar shave club and his teeth. He doesn’t even look British.

His hairline is a bit high but he doesn’t seem to be balding. He’s going to look great with a normal sized hairline. Id do same procedure if I had the money.

Bold and dumb to make that statement before hand. Lol.

Something a mad Tony Montana would probably say take the hair off your ass and put it on your head
Cockroach.

What a yancy boy
Might as well do the whole face and go full Wolfman for 2021
Hey, I got plenty of hair on my head, turning gray but not turning loose--can they do beards? I'm kinda genetically challenged there...anyone ever seen a bald guy that couldn't grow a beard? What's up with that?

Back