Yana vs. Aspen

JosephTessaro

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I know, I know...women's MMA is worthless, why am I starting a thread on it...

Aspen is sort of being hyped. Yana isn't, she is labeled a can because of being "fed" to Cyborg.

This fight is intriguing to me. Why? I am uncertain, other than Aspen being hyped and Yana being a can.

Who do ya'll (the folks that follow WMMA) got?

Aspen needs to be cut, I never wanna see her fight again after the who sexism thing against Herb Dean.

It's a fun fight, Aspen has to bounce back and prove herself against the more experienced fighter

Sounds fair, I never liked Aspen "Lisa Simpson" Ladd even before the GDR fight but probably she takes it

It's actually a quality matchup, and an appropriate test for Ladd at this point in her career.

I think she still has a ton of potential, and I don't think Kunitskaya has the striking or power to stop her. Should be entertaining, I have Ladd by UD or late stoppage.

Also, Yana Kunitskaya is absolutely not a can, and anyone who says so is completely wrong, and possibly retarded.

Last edited:
I really don't care for lad just because she's one of those squeal every time she punches girl, plus she seems cocky. I could see Yana winning.

Can Ladd even make weight last time she had a weigh in I thought she was gonna kill over at any moment.

Aspen needs to be cut, I never wanna see her fight again after the who sexism thing against Herb Dean.

herb stops fight early, literally the time...or, on certain occasions, he lets guys take punishment to they are almost dead....like with weidman/ rockhold....

You're a fool if you they'd cut her for such a thing. She lost some popularity I'd say, but Aspen has quite a bit of hype.

Back