Yan should be fighting Cejudo

MMA4Life

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
This is just how I feel from a sporting non-biased POV. Been a fan of Aldo since the WEC days. The lead up for Aldo’s fight against Swanson was Silva vs Leben-esque.

I will never forget Cub talking all that, at the time unnecessary trash talk. Just to get brutally finished, similar to Leben.

Aldo is a GOAT. In 2020 I would rather see Yan vs Cejudo and I think Cejudo calling his shot against Aldo is warranted he has that ability but it is unfortunate.

Yan isn’t going anywhere I suppose. I don’t care about Aldo skipping Sterling and the rest of the division. But Yan has showed the TDD and a skill set that matches up well against Cejudo. <Fedor23>

Yan beats Henry and Aldo. The harder pick is can he survive 5 minutes of Marlon

Yan beats Henry and Aldo. The harder pick is can he survive 5 minutes of Marlon
Can he block a switch kick from hell? That first one he throws at the beginning of fights is fucking beautiful.

This is just how I feel from a sporting non-biased POV. Been a fan of Aldo since the WEC days. The lead up for Aldo’s fight against Swanson was Silva vs Leben-esque.

I will never forget Cub talking all that, at the time unnecessary trash talk. Just to get brutally finished, similar to Leben.

Aldo is a GOAT. In 2020 I would rather see Yan vs Cejudo and I think Cejudo calling his shot against Aldo is warranted he has that ability but it is unfortunate.

Yan isn’t going anywhere I suppose. I don’t care about Aldo skipping Sterling and the rest of the division. But Yan has showed the TDD and a skill set that matches up well against Cejudo. <Fedor23>

Didn't aldo lose his last fight?? why is he getting any sort of title shot? regardless if people think he won or not...he lost on the judges scorecard...he shouldn't be rewarded for losing....

Yan should be fighting Garbrandt or Sterling.

Him vs Sterling would be best, winner gets the title shot.

For a second I read the title as

"You should be fighting Cejudo"

Sterling beat Munhoz in his last fight who just came off sleeping Cody.
Yan's most impressive win which is Jimmie Rivera Sterling also shares. Alongside beating him before Yan did.
Munhoz>>>>Old Faber.

Imagine how f...cked up it will be, if Marlon is the one who gets the title shot after Aldo vs Cejudo.

1 more fight than he can get title shot

I’ll assemble the Yan Gang again, but triple Cringe is an absolute savage. Marlon couldn’t get it done and we watched him melt by round 2.

aldo seems to be the most explosive fighter in that division
thats why i like this match up

Back