Yan is losing tomorow

Dont let Yans asshole moments cloud your judgement. He's really good.

One thing people forget about Sterling is his ringrust.

Hope I am not being blinded by bias here. I have Aljo by levels.

It is going to come down to Yan’s TDD.

This is pretty standard striker vs grappler, Yan has very crisp boxing, Aljo has very slick BJJ and an exceptional wrestling pedigree.

Yan has the worst case of little man syndrome I’ve ever seen. He’s a stupid dickhead and I’m hoping Aljo puts him to sleep.

I don’t know if either of these guys are the best 135er on the planet though. I think Cejudo beats them both. Dillashaw too.

Yan wins, he is crazy and just does not give a shit

I di like how Aljo is ,seemingly, going to turn it into a grappling match. I think that’s where his best chance is.

Fuck yan and fuck every one of you that condone his video filming that homeless dude. I've literally had to hunt down two childhood friends in that same state within the last month. I literally found one of them because he was about to become IG infamous. Yan's a piece of shit.
I totally agree. He is an asshole, which makes me root for Aljo. Really hope he wins dominantly

Yan is going to absolutely bully Sterling and it’ll be hilarious

He is cocky and rude but the guy is a beast. I like Sterling a lot more, met him once at a juice bar near Longo ( Carle Place, LI)... Super nice. I want him too win but unfortunately I don’t see him being able to handle what Yan will bring. The kid is nasty.

If by Yan you mean Jan then ja

Back