Yan is a perfect example of a well rounded striker

Hey man i get you're a fan of yan... But isn't this a little... Overboard?

You sound like a Volk fan. What about anything I’ve said is inaccurate?

I think Yan has both a better skillset and a much higher ceiling.

Yup, I told so many people, go watch him vs Magomed Magomedov, he's a much better grappler than Sterling

Man I’m so glad Maga is back in the business. I can totally see him become a champ in a Bellator. How epic would it have been for him and Petr to have a rubber match in the UFC main event several years later!

Easily the biggest Russian MMA rivalry ever.

You sound like a Volk fan. What about anything I’ve said is inaccurate?

I think Yan has both a better skillset and a much higher ceiling.
And you sound like a petr fan. How's his striking better? Please explain to me. This is not a challenge. I'm curious. Wrestling sure fine. Yeah I'll concede. Volk is no slouch either though. But he holds his own in his division. Mendes took him down. Mendes takes everyone down. Apart from aldo who else would block his takedowns for all five rounds? Nobody. But seriously back to the question, how is petr a better striker? I see a lot of forward pressure, good kicks, good hands with some sloppy stuff at times... Like...jimmie rivera was smashing him before the knockdowns. Jimmie rivera is dope but damn.

Volk was having trouble with a washed up version of Mendes who’s smaller than Yan. Got dropped like a sack of potatoes. Yan has better cardio, cleaner striking, and hits just as hard.
In what universe is Chad Mendes smaller than Yan, lmao.

Iron steel chin, fucking Master of Sport hands, and a solid ass ground game. Anyone picking against Yan at any point of his UFC run has came up a loser for a reeason.

And you sound like a petr fan. How's his striking better? Please explain to me. This is not a challenge. I'm curious. Wrestling sure fine. Yeah I'll concede. Volk is no slouch either though. But he holds his own in his division. Mendes took him down. Mendes takes everyone down. Apart from aldo who else would block his takedowns for all five rounds? Nobody. But seriously back to the question, how is petr a better striker? I see a lot of forward pressure, good kicks, good hands with some sloppy stuff at times... Like...jimmie rivera was smashing him before the knockdowns. Jimmie rivera is dope but damn.

So you’re knocking Yan for fights that he won? Okay he’s never been chin checked like Volk has... how many times now has Volk been rocked and dropped now? Probably going on half a dozen.

Volks output is also far lower, and for a short stocky fighter he’s terrible from close range and prefers staying outside slapping kicks to maintain distance.

Yan breaks people, Volk coasts to contested decisions.

So you’re knocking Yan for fights that he won? Okay he’s never been chin checked like Volk has... how many times now has Volk been rocked and dropped now? Probably going on half a dozen.

Volks output is also far lower, and for a short stocky fighter he’s terrible from close range and prefers staying outside slapping kicks to maintain distance.

Dude... Volk's never lost in the ufc either. Plus I'm asking for specifics. Like are there particular things volk does badly that yan excels?
Chin check? Dodson checked yan's chin
As for volk he has better kicks
Better feints.
NEVER overextends see yan vs rivera for reference
Better use of calf kicks
More elusive.

Also you still haven't given me my answer on why you hate on leon so much.

Back