Yan Cabral's hand post surgery

BrazilianDude

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Before
raio-x-mostrou-dedo-quebrado-de-yan-cabral-ex-lutador-do-time-werdum-1365391809770_615x300.jpg

After
yan-cabral-mostra-como-ficou-sua-mao-apos-uma-fratura-no-tuf-problema-que-o-tirou-do-reality-show-mesmo-vencendo-sua-luta-1365561944276_615x470.jpg

I realize it looks like the wrong hand, but I assume they inverted the x-ray.

I hope he gets a fight in the UFC. One of the best guys in the house. Very unlucky injury.

Last edited:
Did he have to come to USA to have that done? I'm not sure if they have that level of technology yet in Brazil.

Did he have to come to USA to have that done? I'm not sure if they have that level of technology yet in Brazil.

LOL
You are joking, right?
Please be joking...

My mom's DOG had a similar surgery performed by a vet. I'm pretty sure our doctors can do this.

holy fuck....

dude, I live in paraguay (look at the map, the little thing right in the middle of southamerica) with a 50% of the population living under the line of poverty, and open hearts surgeries are done quite frecuently and people arent dying left and right for it...

my god, do you believe southamericans live a la tarzan or some shit like that?

he has to get in the UFC, he was going to be win the whole show quite frankly...

besides, why on earth is he going through tuff? dude subed saku, yeah I know, old fucked up saku, still...

We have a lot of good Shamans here you know? A lot of people around the world come here to get healed by them.

Never heard of that movie before. At least it got 8/10.

It's a good movie but it has nothing to do with the country Brazil. It's called that because the main song in the movie is from a famous Brazilian song called Aquarela do Brasil. It's not very mainstream either, not many people have heard of it.

It's a good movie but it has nothing to do with the country Brazil. It's called that because the main song in the movie is from a famous Brazilian song called Aquarela do Brasil. It's not very mainstream either, not many people have heard of it.

I enjoy sci-fi. Might watch it at some point.

Huge thread derailment.

Back