Yan Cabral-the birth of Sleazy Machida Bandwagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatthiasHues

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
He came in undeafeated.....He let his karate go and almost became a legend in an instanst....He had a tight triangle choke...The time stood still...
His opponent barely escaped.....

Then came Cabrals second wind....Full of nasty spinning elbows and mighty transitions on the ground.....
Crom and the gods were in shock....

The two warriors battled to a close decsion and although Yan Cabral didn't win this time..... He shook the very foundation of the UFC ground and both Crom and the Just Bleed gods granted him the title of everlasting "Sleazy Machida"..

May Enya...Clannad and James Horner guide this warrior https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AN04imFDK8
to sucess in the near future....and perhaps a new legend will be born....
yan-668x445.jpg

Please insert gif from the fight...

Last edited:
Get back on the bandwagon you slackers, Yan Cabral is fighting Johnny Case at next UFC Brazil.

Like I just said ITT=> http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/showthread.php?p=109249767&posted=1#post109249767

Yan Cabral's (aka Sleazy Machida) UFC run.
Cabral is an elite BJJ guy training with Aldo and Barao at NOVA UNIAO, I had been following him for a long time and when he entered the UFC WW division I was obviously pretty excited.
But the guy has the worst luck ever.
He entered TUF Brasil 2 as a Werdum guy (and was one of the favorites to win the whole show), won his first 2 fights then broke his hand and had to sit out the show.

He still got into the UFC, but is 2-1 so far, losing to Zak Cummings (lost the decision, but still controlled Zak on the ground for most of the fight) and is fighting Johnny Case at next UFC Brazil.

He was also very unlucky, getting Dengue Fever before his fight against KJ Noons, a bout I was very pumped for. I got Dengue in Australia as a teenager, it was horrible.

WAR SLEAZY MACHIDA

Best pure BJJ guy in the UFC WW division. Watch some of his grappling bouts if you can, he is impressive.

RF

Bump! He has shaved.......HE HAS SHAVED HIMSELF!

michael_garth_knight_rider_evil_twin_hasselhoff.jpg

Michael Knight and evil twin Garth Knight approve of this thread.

Sleazy Machida is now a lightweight! Let us hold our thumbs for the sleazy one tomorrow....

Just a few hours away! I'm starting to get the fight chills!

TS tries hard to promote his creation "Sleazy Machida" but cant even take a few minutes to do an obvious shoop.

9XKdZXj.jpg

Something to get excited for

War Sleazeychida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back