Y'all Said I was a Fool but Cruz is too slow!

Rikishii

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/w...ruz-in-his-next-fight.3357371/#post-125593787

I predicted in Sept that Cruz would begin the downward slope of his career and begin to slow as a fighter. Not one person agreed with me and yet here we are with some neck tatted douche as the champ. Was there anyone else out there who thought cruz was done?

I was certain after seeing Faber handle him for Rd1 up and then change his style after being rocked in Rd2, I heard he had a bad weight cut and that probably made it much more difficult for him to recover. This is what my predication was based on and turns out I was right! Cruz looked slow and his muscle tissue was beginning to look deflated.

Glad Team Alpha Male got a win over Cruz though, even if Cody is a douche it''s nice to see Cruz Humbled.

Cody is the man.

Bully Dom deserved to lose.

I think you're just looking for something lol
Neck tatt and he is almost coming from privilege since he was able to train with both of the last two to fight cruz. also have syou seen his interviews with cruz? Yeah he's a douche lol undisputed. Grats to him though.

Cruz's striking has always looked bad too me, but somehow it's worked. It's not even that he's real slow, his jab is alright. but that looping swing from behind his hip was always baffling to me since so many other fighters manage to get hit from it.

You called it. I certainly thought Cruz was going to win. If someone told me beforehand that this fight went the distance I would have guaranteed a Cruz victory. Cody looks like the next big star.

Cruz isn't really slow per se...them leg kicks are Cruz kryptonite.

Psssh Dom is an oversold lie that this forum ate up. I said it when he beat TJ that he didn't win that fight.

You called it. I certainly thought Cruz was going to win. If someone told me beforehand that this fight went the distance I would have guaranteed a Cruz victory. Cody looks like the next big star.
I'd rather have Cody as champ...not a lot of dancing going on...bring on Dillasnake....I got Cody by KO.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/w...ruz-in-his-next-fight.3357371/#post-125593787

I predicted in Sept that Cruz would begin the downward slope of his career and begin to slow as a fighter. Not one person agreed with me and yet here we are with some neck tatted douche as the champ. Was there anyone else out there who thought cruz was done?

I was certain after seeing Faber handle him for Rd1 up and then change his style after being rocked in Rd2, I heard he had a bad weight cut and that probably made it much more difficult for him to recover. This is what my predication was based on and turns out I was right! Cruz looked slow and his muscle tissue was beginning to look deflated.

Glad Team Alpha Male got a win over Cruz though, even if Cody is a douche it''s nice to see Cruz Humbled.
He fought a really good fight and surprised most people. Dropped Cruz a few times and clearly deserved the title. I don't like or dislike Garbrandt, but his fights are entertaining and I see no reason to hate on him tonight, neck tattoo or no.

Cruz just ran into a guy with a striking background who happened to be fast as fuck.

You are being too nice, I'm suspicious.

Back