Ya'll remember FPS Russia from youtube?

Poatan Power

Matt Serra & Sean Sherk's 5'9" Nephew
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dude went on TRT low key and had a huge body transformation in 11 months. He outlined his prescribed schedule of supplements in a video, but holy shit:

maxresdefault.jpg

even on TRT, 11 months is a crazy transformation. No wonder MMA fighters were trying to be on exemptions. this actually makes me glad they banned it

C7wYBoX1VdEz88HoEMuT-Jc1RP1glAgRiXrvnAPpmPY.jpg

he outlines the 11 months on his twitch channel

basically, he made himself fat and out of shape by eating and ballooning up to 240 lbs, got on TRT, got moreplatesmoredates from YT to program him and did this

He looks like a guy that was never meant to have that kind of muscle. He just looks weird.

Gotta love weightlifting.

I'm going to incorporate more into my routine.

Yeah Derek (more plates more dates) coached him. Derek said the dude followed every recommendation he made to the T for 11 months straight.

There’s a lot to be said for following a correct plan to achieve intended results.

Derek knows his material backwards and forwards.

He looks like a guy that was never meant to have that kind of muscle. He just looks weird.

That's literally everyone who's on steroids. That's kind of the point. If you were "meant" to have that kind of muscle you wouldn't need to inject yourself with a bunch of chemicals to get there.

That's literally everyone who's on steroids. That's kind of the point. If you were "meant" to have that kind of muscle you wouldn't need to inject yourself with a bunch of chemicals to get there.
I have to disagree. Wasn't there an entire website devoted to debates on whether people were on steroids? That would imply that there is a question one way or the other because it's possible they weren't on anything. There are plenty of people using that don't look weird like this guy.

Back