Y'all know any sovereign citizen types?

Sovereign Citizens are annoying, but without them we wouldn't have the "taser, taser, taser" videos.

I don't get these types. You want to live with out laws, taxes, regulations? No problem, wander off into the wilderness, go to the arctic, move to Somalia. Like it's right there, everything you want.

Oh but you enjoy the peace, security and infrastructure that comes with living in a first world country? Well those things exist because of the laws and regulations we have, the taxes we pay.

This is the societal contract we all agree to by enjoying the benefits of our society.

That may be more of a rant against hardcore libertarianism than sovereign citizen but there is a bit of overlap of concept.
<TheWire1><Moyes5><{katwhu}>

An intelligent and well thought out post. Wtf Medulla?

I don't get these types. You want to live with out laws, taxes, regulations? No problem, wander off into the wilderness, go to the arctic, move to Somalia. Like it's right there, everything you want.

Oh but you enjoy the peace, security and infrastructure that comes with living in a first world country? Well those things exist because of the laws and regulations we have, the taxes we pay.

This is the societal contract we all agree to by enjoying the benefits of our society.

That may be more of a rant against hardcore libertarianism than sovereign citizen but there is a bit of overlap of concept.
Fine line between the two ...very fine

Would love stories, if possible.....
Had a few show up at traffic court and just out on absolute shit shows in court. They all ended up getting taken into custody by the bailiff.

We run into a lot of wannabe sovereigns. People who talk some of the tall but aren't that in depth into the ideology.

Had a few show up at traffic court and just out on absolute shit shows in court. They all ended up getting taken into custody by the bailiff.

We run into a lot of wannabe sovereigns. People who talk some of the tall but aren't that in depth into the ideology.
Please tell me you've tased some of them

but they said the magic words?!?!

Back