Y'all know any sovereign citizen types?

sakfjgadsyukgf

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I find the whole subject fascinating. There's an entire subreddit devoting to just mocking them https://www.reddit.com/r/Sovereigncitizen/ I watched a few of the videos, like the woman insisting that the cops couldn't arrest her because she wasn't subject to the laws of the United States...... Also the black guy who was politely explaining to the officer how actually driver's licenses aren't legal but no one tells the cops that. The cops were amazingly patient, certainly more than I would be in their place.

The thing I find incredible about it is that it's literally never worked in any court of law ever, under any circumstances ever. Wouldn't..... wouldn't that sort of warn people off of it? I dunno, maybe I'm not sufficiently inbred and haven't done enough crystal meth to fully understand.

(Full disclosure, I bet that a strong minority of right-wing posters in the War Room are SCs. Teh Globalist Conspiracy can't take their guns because admiralty law, bruh!)

I'm more into diplomatic immunity
FlamboyantCleanIrrawaddydolphin-size_restricted.gif

I deal with these types often in my line of work. My favorite are the ones that claim their income is not taxable. It cracks me up but gets tiresome very fast because not a single one of them can be reasoned with, at all. They've magically discovered these secrets about our legal system that just happen to allow them to do whatever the fuck they want.

I deal with these types often in my line of work. My favorite are the ones that claim their income is not taxable. It cracks me up but gets tiresome very fast because not a single one of them can be reasoned with, at all. They've magically discovered these secrets about our legal system that just happen to allow them to do whatever the fuck they want.

I deal with them pretty frequently as well. The key is just to let them talk until they exasperate themselves. They’ll babble on about gold fringed flags, wanting to talk to the sheriff only, and maritime law. They’re pretty entertaining, but bat shit crazy.

If there's a subreddit devoted to mocking those guys, those guys probably have the right idea. Since reddit is 95% complete idiots.

I am a little sympathetic to the idea that you don’t want to participate in the responsibilities of living in the United States; you just want to be left completely alone.

But you don’t then get to take part in the benefits (like public roads or anything paid for or supplied by taxpayer dollars) that the government provides.

When I worked for the Post Office delivering mail, I ran into a “Soverign Citizen” who told me that he didn’t have to pay any postage on what he was shipping. This guy also lived in Section 8 housing, I couldn’t fathom that level of stupidity or complete lack of self awareness.

I find the whole subject fascinating. There's an entire subreddit devoting to just mocking them https://www.reddit.com/r/Sovereigncitizen/ I watched a few of the videos, like the woman insisting that the cops couldn't arrest her because she wasn't subject to the laws of the United States...... Also the black guy who was politely explaining to the officer how actually driver's licenses aren't legal but no one tells the cops that. The cops were amazingly patient, certainly more than I would be in their place.

The thing I find incredible about it is that it's literally never worked in any court of law ever, under any circumstances ever. Wouldn't..... wouldn't that sort of warn people off of it? I dunno, maybe I'm not sufficiently inbred and haven't done enough crystal meth to fully understand.

(Full disclosure, I bet that a strong minority of right-wing posters in the War Room are SCs. Teh Globalist Conspiracy can't take their guns because admiralty law, bruh!)

<BC1> I'll just rest this here ...

Basically this guy is like Sherdog's dembones. A God among men who does not recognize their convoluted laws.

Last edited:
Lol! I’ve met the judge in this. She just couldn’t take his crap anymore after hearing this for hours at various different court proceedings .

So basically what I said. Laws don't apply to a Natural Living Man.

If there's a subreddit devoted to mocking those guys, those guys probably have the right idea. Since reddit is 95% complete idiots.
There’s a YouTuber named donutoperator that plays a game called sovereign citizen bingo it’s pretty hilarious

It's easy for people to be deluded into believing they are just truly that much smarter than the masses. That's why they think this shit will ever work.

It's easy for people to be deluded into believing they are just truly that much smarter than the masses. That's why they think this shit will ever work.

The only reason things like laws and paper money are worth anything is that more ppl agree to subscribe to them than not. And by a large margin, to be fair. That's what society is. If enough ppl rise up to disagree with them or when people realise paper money is nothing more than an " IOU " . Then things change.

Disobedience is what founded this country, We liberated our selves from Great Britain which was actually against their law.

Back