Y'all into AR pistols?

Don't know if it's technically a bullpup, but I'd give damn near anything for an actual p90.

fired one of my buddies before, it’s a pretty fun gun. That ammo is super lightweight too and those 50 round mags are fun. Got nothing but good things to say about it.

Tossing out a hypothetical for you fine gentlemen. If money wasn’t an issue would you prefer a bullpup like a Tavor or Aug A3 to an ar pistol?

I love ARs. That said, I never part with my Tavor.

I’m not really sure what the reason would be to want an AR that you can push out to 500.

In my opinion that’s like wanting a Ferrari for off roading. I’m sure it could be done, but not a lot of great reasons to do it.

Just ran across this on YouTube and thought it was neat. Granted these guys are much, much more skilled shooters than I will most likely ever be it’s still cool to see. Their channel in general is worth checking out.

Last edited:
Just ran across this on YouTube and thought it was neat. Granted these guys are much, much more skilled shooters than I will most likely ever be it’s still cool to see. Their channel in general is worth checking out.

I’ve seen that. Those dudes have a fun channel.
Also love how the optic is probably worth double the pistol lol. That thing is sweet.

I’ve seen that. Those dudes have a fun channel.
Also love how the optic is probably worth double the pistol lol. That thing is sweet.
I have an nx8 in a scalarworks mount on an 11.5 sbr....love it.

Back