Social Yale Newspaper Prints Guide On How To Destroy ‘White Boy’ Lives Like Kavanaugh

Where do you get that bull shit from?

And unicorns fart rainbows also.

Education is a good thing but don’t believe bull shit.

https://blogs.scientificamerican.co...-native-americans-before-europeans-showed-up/

A Spanish Dominican from 1542. And lol @ your link:

quantitative body counts—such as the proportion of prehistoric skeletons with ax marks and embedded arrowheads or the proportion of men in a contemporary foraging tribe who die at the hands of other men—suggest that pre-state societies were far more violent than our own."

Yeah ok. Meanwhile from an actual Spaniard alive at the time:

"For in the beginning the Indians regarded the Spaniards as angels from Heaven. Only after the Spaniards had used violence against them, killing, robbing, torturing, did the Indians ever rise up against them..."

"From that time onward the Indians began to seek ways to throw the Christians out of their lands. They took up arms, but their weapons were very weak and of little service in offense and still less in defense. (Because of this, the wars of the Indians against each other are little more than games played by children.)"

Yeah, that sounds so very violent.

Meanwhile, the europeans...

"We can estimate very surely and truthfully that in the forty years that have passed, with the infernal actions of the Christians, there have been unjustly slain more than twelve million men, women, and children. In truth, I believe without trying to deceive myself that the number of the slain is more like fifteen million"

More...

"They attacked the towns and spared neither the children nor the aged nor pregnant women nor women in childbed, not only stabbing them and dismembering them but cutting them to pieces as if dealing with sheep in the slaughter house. They laid bets as to who, with one stroke of the sword, could split a man in two or could cut off his head or spill out his entrails with a single stroke of the pike. They took infants from their mothers' breasts, snatching them by the legs and pitching them headfirst against the crags or snatched them by the arms and threw them into the rivers, roaring with laughter and saying as the babies fell into the water, "Boil there, you offspring of the devil!" Other infants they put to the sword along with their mothers and anyone else who happened to be nearby. They made some low wide gallows on which the hanged victim's feet almost touched the ground, stringing up their victims in lots of thirteen, in memory of Our Redeemer and His twelve Apostles, then set burning wood at their feet and thus burned them alive."

Should I keep going?

A Spanish Dominican from 1542. And lol @ your link:

quantitative body counts—such as the proportion of prehistoric skeletons with ax marks and embedded arrowheads or the proportion of men in a contemporary foraging tribe who die at the hands of other men—suggest that pre-state societies were far more violent than our own."

Yeah ok. Meanwhile from an actual Spaniard alive at the time:

"For in the beginning the Indians regarded the Spaniards as angels from Heaven. Only after the Spaniards had used violence against them, killing, robbing, torturing, did the Indians ever rise up against them..."

"From that time onward the Indians began to seek ways to throw the Christians out of their lands. They took up arms, but their weapons were very weak and of little service in offense and still less in defense. (Because of this, the wars of the Indians against each other are little more than games played by children.)"

Yeah, that sounds so very violent.

Meanwhile, the europeans...

"We can estimate very surely and truthfully that in the forty years that have passed, with the infernal actions of the Christians, there have been unjustly slain more than twelve million men, women, and children. In truth, I believe without trying to deceive myself that the number of the slain is more like fifteen million"

More...

"They attacked the towns and spared neither the children nor the aged nor pregnant women nor women in childbed, not only stabbing them and dismembering them but cutting them to pieces as if dealing with sheep in the slaughter house. They laid bets as to who, with one stroke of the sword, could split a man in two or could cut off his head or spill out his entrails with a single stroke of the pike. They took infants from their mothers' breasts, snatching them by the legs and pitching them headfirst against the crags or snatched them by the arms and threw them into the rivers, roaring with laughter and saying as the babies fell into the water, "Boil there, you offspring of the devil!" Other infants they put to the sword along with their mothers and anyone else who happened to be nearby. They made some low wide gallows on which the hanged victim's feet almost touched the ground, stringing up their victims in lots of thirteen, in memory of Our Redeemer and His twelve Apostles, then set burning wood at their feet and thus burned them alive."

Should I keep going?

You want me to give you more links which I can to prove that Native America’s were just like all people not some romance novel.

I can but I don’t think it would do any good.

They killed raped and made war to gain power and territory.

And this was before the first “white” person set foot in the America.

You want me to give you more links which I can to prove that Native America’s were just like all people not some romance novel.

I can but I don’t think it would do any good.

They killed raped and made war to gain power and territory.

And this was before the first “white” person set foot in the America.

Are you refering to indigenous Americans or the mongols that came after?

Just another example of the real world vs the college bubble.

If anything I fear for the livelihood and well being of some of these college students when they get out into the real world. They're going to be like deers in headlights.

Just another example of the real world vs the college bubble.

If anything I fear for the livelihood and well being of some of these college students when they get out into the real world. They're going to be like deers in headlights.

Not to worry, the Green New Deal will provide.

Didn't they have nutty college activists at uni/college when you went?
Not exactly unusual, although admittedly the obsession with identity politics seems to be more pronounced now and especially in the US.
Then again it could just be selective attention.

Not to worry the Green New Deal will provide.

Untitled-6.gif

Not exactly unusual, although admittedly the obsession with identity politics seems to be more pronounced now and especially in the US.

And @TeTe except that kind of thing isn't contained to colleges anymore. The "fuck whitey" line has metastasized to every media institution, Hollywood, Netflix, Network News, you name it.

Best answer to her is “Why should I care what a stupid racist cunt like you has to say”.

And yes I would say it to her face.

It’s free speech and she has a right to say racist shit all she wants.

And I have a right to let her know that I think.
No chance in hell you could say it to her face, have you seen her face?

The tribes that were here when “white” people reach America.

Some were copper colored indigenous tribes and others were mongols who came later. I think its important to distinguish who you're talking about. To just lump them all in the same group and treat them as one entity is a fallacy. I'm not suggesting indigenous indian tribes didn't war or engage in evil acts. But they didn't genocide entire populations. And the impression they gave to the europeans was that of docile, naive, harmless children.

From Christopher Columbus own writings:

They...brought us parrots and balls of cotton and spears and many other things, which they exchanged for the glass beads and hawks' bells. They willingly traded everything they owned...They do not bear arms, and do not know them, for I showed them a sword, they took it by the edge and cut themselves out of ignorance...They would make fine servants...With fifty men we could subjugate them all and make them do whatever we want.

How would you reconcile quotes like these?

Well i for one would love to work with her.

Was generous of her to publish her career killing comments instead of relying on screen shots.

Some were copper colored indigenous tribes and others were mongols who came later. I think its important to distinguish who you're talking about. To just lump them all in the same group and treat them as one entity is a fallacy. I'm not suggesting indigenous indian tribes didn't war or engage in evil acts. But they didn't genocide entire populations. And the impression they gave to the europeans was that of docile, naive, harmless children.

They...brought us parrots and balls of cotton and spears and many other things, which they exchanged for the glass beads and hawks' bells. They willingly traded everything they owned...They do not bear arms, and do not know them, for I showed them a sword, they took it by the edge and cut themselves out of ignorance...They would make fine servants...With fifty men we could subjugate them all and make them do whatever we want.

So you are basing this on a select meeting by someone with little knowledge other then a brief meeting of a people.

And @TeTe except that kind of thing isn't contained to colleges anymore. The "fuck whitey" line has metastasized to every media institution, Hollywood, Netflix, Network News, you name it.

Well we aren't really seeing it over here. If anything student activism seems to have died off, even since the '90s. Probably a result of the changes to our system which have resulted in a third of full time University students still having jobs involving more than 20hrs of work per week and most working part time (not to mention a quarter of university students being foreign students).

Aye, I read that from Howard Zinn's book.

Those Yale kids should stick to jerking off in Geronimo’s skull

So you are basing this on a select meeting by someone with little knowledge other then a brief meeting of a people.

So far I've given you a letter written to the King of Spain in 1542 and Christopher Columbus own writings. Both have had zero effect lol. Exactly how many accounts do you need to see before you will give this any credence?

Aye, I read that from Howard Zinn's book.

Also from his book:

These Arawaks of the Bahama Islands were much like Indians on the mainland, who were remarkable (European observers were to say again and again) for their hospitality, their belief in sharing. These traits did not stand out in the Europe of the Renaissance, dominated as it was by the religion of popes, the government of kings, the frenzy for money that marked Western civilization and its first messenger to the Americas

But hey, who cares about first hand accounts when 500 years later some people found bones n shit.

Last edited:

Sure.

The difference being, there’s not a snowballs chance in hell an opinion piece like that would have actually made it to print.

The normalization of this rhetoric and, in this case, a prestigious university’s willingness to associate its name to such rhetoric, is what’s mind boggling to so many people.

And rightfully so.

Back