Social Yale Newspaper Prints Guide On How To Destroy ‘White Boy’ Lives Like Kavanaugh

He's a piece of shit, from his background as a sleazy trust fund bro to his career as an embarrassing, country-disgracing, boot-licking hyperpartisan jurist. He makes Antonin Scalia look like a fucking blue collar populist. Although, I do get that actual jurisprudence has never been an area of interest or concern for the right ever in history.

Well, I've been pwned. Certainly it's not possible to find a good picture of literally anyone in history.
Sorry, the left was busy putting forth silly allegations and any real information was never put forth in a way for people to readily see.
That's what happens when you try to rail road someone and it all ends up being a lie. It makes any other allegations seem like more hyper partisan politics

maxresdefault.jpg

Clearly you missed the irony of you own post - belly aching at these scores of threads discussing ‘single isolated instances.’

https://thedickinsonian.com/opinion/2019/02/07/should-white-boys-still-be-allowed-to-talk/

American society tells men, but especially white men, that their opinions have merit and that their voice is valuable, but after four years of listening to white boys in college, I am not so convinced. In my time at Dickinson I have listened to probably hundreds of white boys talk. It feels incessant. From classes and lectures, to the news and politics, there is an endless line of white boys waiting to share their opinions on the state of feminism in America, whether the LGBTQ+ population finally has enough rights, the merits of capitalism, etc.

The list of what white boys think they are qualified to talk about is endless. Something very few of them seem to understand is that their (ill-informed, uncritical) opinions do not constitute truth. In fact, most often their opinions aren’t even original. White boys spout the narrative of dominant ideologies and pretend they’re hot takes instead of the same misleading garbage shoved down our throats by American institutions from birth.

I am so god damned tired of listening to white boys. I cannot describe to you how frustrating it is to be forced to listen to a white boy explain his take on the Black experience in the Obama-era. Hey Brian, I’m an actual Black woman alive right now with a brain. In what world would your understanding of my life carry more weight than my understanding? Unfortunately, it is this world, where white men debate the pain of other people for fun and then take away their rights. The second thing most white boys seem not to understand is that they do not exist separate from the rest of the world. You do not speak alone, you speak with the weight of every other white man who has spoken over a woman, erased the contributions of queer people from history, or denigrated “broken English” as unintelligent. You speak with the weight of policies and laws meant to forever define intelligence by how it measures up to the bros of America.

So, should white boys still be allowed to share their “opinions”? Should we be forced to listen? In honor of Black History Month, I’m gonna go with a hell no. Go find someone whose perspective has been buried or ignored and listen to them, raise up their voice. To all the Chrises, Ryans, Olivers, and Seans out there, I encourage you to critically examine where your viewpoints come from, read a text that challenges you without looking for reasons to dismiss it, and maybe try listening from now on.

An @abiG thread?

Well I don't even need to read it to know it's just selective outrage circle jerk where he cites one person and then extrapolates their retarded ideas to half of the country for no reason other than shameless partisan hackery.

Right wingers truly are pure evil

An @abiG thread?

Well I don't even need to read it to know it's just selective outrage circle jerk where he cites one person and then extrapolates their retarded ideas to half of the country for no reason other than shameless partisan hackery.

Nope, it's more about how one of the most prestigious Universities on earth published her racist madness.

And the right wouldn't claim me.

An @abiG thread?

The fact that its selective has no bearing in whether its actually a trend (it is). White people are getting poked... hard, and they're not a group, which I frankly want to piss off and encourage to have a defensive identity... you know because they at point took over the fucking world.

"That night was indelibly seared into my hippocampus."

"So who drove you home?"

"Err I forget lol."

I mean....she explicitly explained that phenomenon. IIRC the character Doug Stamper had a famous scene in this past season of House of Cards kind of talking about how traumatic events sear specific feelings of fear into a person's memory. BTW, I don't recommend watching the final season. It is bad.

Sorry, the left was busy putting forth silly allegations and any real information was never put forth in a way for people to readily see.
That's what happens when you try to rail road someone and it all ends up being a lie. It makes any other allegations seem like more hyper partisan politics

I love how an allegation that doesn't meet the highest burden of persuasion = an outright lie. Can you imagine if that standard was applied the other way? And let's not pretend like Republicans or their supporters would have been or will ever be swayed at all by argument regarding actual competence. They've supported record amounts of unqualified judicial nominees. They supported appointing an oil executive to Secretary of State, a guy with a BA in animal science to Dept. of Energy, an oil lobbyist to head of the EPA, a charter school profiteer to Dept. of Education. They do not care about actual qualification or substance at all.

For real. This isn't exactly a historically submissive fucking group they're trying to marginalize.
The global minority that conquered the world. Yeah, just a bunch of pussies.

Then again, mistaking kindness for weakness is a key marker of stupidity.

Fools go where angels fear to tread....

Stop being dishonest here my guy. You know God damn well she wasn't making a universalist proposal to her "accountability".
For sure she is zeroing in on white males but part of that is that their race/sex is a correlate of their privilege. That is to say, she's primarily concerned with Yale students and within that population she conjured up what is to her the most privilege exampled, white males. And I don't particularly like how she articulates that. But her general point is that too often students in these institutions don't realize how much influence they and their peers can and likely will have in the future and that given this they have a special responsibility to hold one another accountable. I think its very much true despite the less than ideal way she articulates that. She does some virtue signaling to left wing activist types so I get why it bothers people, its not without reason.

https://thedickinsonian.com/opinion/2019/02/07/should-white-boys-still-be-allowed-to-talk/

American society tells men, but especially white men, that their opinions have merit and that their voice is valuable, but after four years of listening to white boys in college, I am not so convinced. In my time at Dickinson I have listened to probably hundreds of white boys talk. It feels incessant. From classes and lectures, to the news and politics, there is an endless line of white boys waiting to share their opinions on the state of feminism in America, whether the LGBTQ+ population finally has enough rights, the merits of capitalism, etc.

The list of what white boys think they are qualified to talk about is endless. Something very few of them seem to understand is that their (ill-informed, uncritical) opinions do not constitute truth. In fact, most often their opinions aren’t even original. White boys spout the narrative of dominant ideologies and pretend they’re hot takes instead of the same misleading garbage shoved down our throats by American institutions from birth.

I am so god damned tired of listening to white boys. I cannot describe to you how frustrating it is to be forced to listen to a white boy explain his take on the Black experience in the Obama-era. Hey Brian, I’m an actual Black woman alive right now with a brain. In what world would your understanding of my life carry more weight than my understanding? Unfortunately, it is this world, where white men debate the pain of other people for fun and then take away their rights. The second thing most white boys seem not to understand is that they do not exist separate from the rest of the world. You do not speak alone, you speak with the weight of every other white man who has spoken over a woman, erased the contributions of queer people from history, or denigrated “broken English” as unintelligent. You speak with the weight of policies and laws meant to forever define intelligence by how it measures up to the bros of America.

So, should white boys still be allowed to share their “opinions”? Should we be forced to listen? In honor of Black History Month, I’m gonna go with a hell no. Go find someone whose perspective has been buried or ignored and listen to them, raise up their voice. To all the Chrises, Ryans, Olivers, and Seans out there, I encourage you to critically examine where your viewpoints come from, read a text that challenges you without looking for reasons to dismiss it, and maybe try listening from now on.

And that’s just in the past week

Yet you didn't even start bathing until a couple hundred years ago

Back