Social Yale Newspaper Prints Guide On How To Destroy ‘White Boy’ Lives Like Kavanaugh

Come on.
We guys hate people for being to poor and needy at us, and now you get triggered as fuck when someone else wants to "destroy the white male"?
Just chill the fuck out.

Affirmative action...
Isis_Davis_Marks_Yale_University.JPG

Good lord....

serveimage

Accountability not for accountabilities sake... She wants accountability for dumb comments on the Internet to prevent someone from being successful... ever, and she wants it exclusively for whites. Fuck her.
Like I said I don't think she makes her point well at all but its definitely not as egregious as it was characterized in the OP. If you actually read it to the end she doesn't say its exclusively for whites, she just uses a white boy as a hypothetical example in the abstract and as a real world example in Kavanaugh. But she speaks more generally towards the end. Presumably she would want a Hispanic or black man held accountable for racist/sexist remarks or sexual assault.

...If you actually read it to the end she doesn't say its exclusively for whites, she just uses a white boy as a hypothetical example in the abstract and as a real world example in Kavanaugh....

<LikeReally5>

I read the article, its not as bad as the OP is trying to make it out to be.

Yeah, I'm not sure why the OP went for the smear attempt against an author that was already awful and did not need to be smeared. The article had an important premise, which was the recognition that these college kids will be in positions of serious influence very soon, and they need to be holding each other accountable.

But all the sardonic flourishes destroyed her the decent point she was making, and she introduced a whole other point about race that really was not even necessary and ruined her article. I mean, when she talked about that phony saccharine smile, I actually thought of Cory Booker. He is the perfect example of that to me.

Being mad at Brent still? That was a total hack job by the left.. Please have some dignity. He's not that bad a guy, and to continue your attacks just makes you seem butt hurt, at best

He's a piece of shit, from his background as a sleazy trust fund bro to his career as an embarrassing, country-disgracing, boot-licking hyperpartisan jurist. He makes Antonin Scalia look like a fucking blue collar populist. Although, I do get that actual jurisprudence has never been an area of interest or concern for the right ever in history.

"Self-serving parasites like Brett Kavanaugh."

Well, I've been pwned. Certainly it's not possible to find a good picture of literally anyone in history.

Being mad at Brent still? That was a total hack job by the left.. Please have some dignity. He's not that bad a guy, and to continue your attacks just makes you seem butt hurt, at best

Who's Brent?

Did you mean BRETT as in BRETT KAVANAUGH? ;)

Not an argument.
Yeah, I'm not sure why the OP went for the smear attempt against an author that was already awful and did not need to be smeared. The article had an important premise, which was the recognition that these college kids will be in positions of serious influence very soon, and they need to be holding each other accountable.

But all the sardonic flourishes destroyed her the decent point she was making, and she introduced a whole other point about race that really was not even necessary and ruined her article. I mean, when she talked about that phony saccharine smile, I actually thought of Cory Booker. He is the perfect example of that to me.
Yeah basically. Everything she says towards the end of the article suggests its a sentiment that could equally be applied to non-whites in such privileged institutions but singling out white boys plays well with her audience I imagine.

Lol, are you surprised? Did she mention "toxic masculinity " ?

No she didn't mention that.

But since I saw she was a Lesbian who hates White Males, then it all became clear that she's a racist AND Man-hater.

The likes of Trotsky just threatened to kill a kid for smiling. You can not appeal to their "dignity." They have none.

Last edited:

The problem here is that she's not just talking about maintaining accountability -over dumb posts on the internet, WTF? - and her example of a "white boy" wasn't just a slip to a larger point.

I wish she'd not emphasized "white" so much. She's talking about a certain class of privileged, self-serving parasites like Brett Kavanaugh whose lives are reserved in the womb, whose upbringings are insulated from influences that would make them a basically decent person, and whose function is to constantly call back to their privilege to box out everyone else and protect institutionalized wealth and power. While they are usually white due to institutionalized power and wealth, their race is ultimately irrelevant. And making their whiteness a/the focal point of their identity is, as this thread will definitely show, divisive and counterproductive.

Didn't you say that Kavanaugh's allegations were corroborated? Smdh. Give it a rest, Palooka. Go to Mexico City and hang out with the local mountaineers, we'd all be much happier

Well considering who the TS is I'm not surprised. There's a lot that is annoying to me about the way the article is written (like constantly using the term "white boy"), but there are some solid arguments contained within.

Then again I'm assuming most of the people read the first three lines of the OP and didn't bother with what she actually wrote based on the majority of the responses. Maybe it's just me but I'm not going to madnesshub.com for my article headlines like the TS is.

Come on.
We guys hate people for being to poor and needy at us, and now you get triggered as fuck when someone else wants to "destroy the white male"?
Just chill the fuck out.

Wow.

This is a garbage post in a sea of garbage. <Varys01>

This is precisely why I despise WPEMs, they are willing to sell themselves out, and their family due to identity politics and guilt.

I actually respect even Black Hebrew Israelites more than these fucking clowns.

Pathetic scum...

"An Appeaser Is One Who Feeds a Crocodile, Hoping It Will Eat Him Last"

Didn't you say that Kavanaugh's allegations were corroborated? Smdh. Give it a rest, Palooka. Go to Mexico City and hang out with the local mountaineers, we'd all be much happier

For the first two, yes, I did, which they were even if minimally so.

Keep sniping other posters on frivolous topics. It's not much, but it's good, dishonest work.

Back