Social Yale Newspaper Prints Guide On How To Destroy ‘White Boy’ Lives Like Kavanaugh

lol I like these threads because it reveals the antiwhite racists on here .. lol@people defending this .. imagine a student writing an article 'how to destroy black boys' lives' ... my question is why are the white students quiet about this and not confronting this piece of shit

Because they are shamed if they even acknowledge that they may have interests as a group of white people.

What institutional power gives them privilege? Is there anything written anywhere that I could look at?
Do you classify someone like Jaden Smith in the same category?
Rich people have rich children. Most old rich are white. In time the discrepancy will not be as big due to the large amount of asians, both from the east and India, making a lot of money. I do not expect to see many blacks and latinos in positions of power any time soon, excluding in sports and entertainment.

Rich people have rich children. Most old rich are white. In time the discrepancy will not be as big due to the large amount of asians, both from the east and India, making a lot of money. I do not expect to see many blacks and latinos in positions of power any time soon, excluding in sports and entertainment.

Don't know what you're talking about. We're all exactly the same.

She must think she is so perfect and has never said or done anything out of hand in her life.

lol I like these threads because it reveals the antiwhite racists on here .. lol@people defending this .. imagine a student writing an article 'how to destroy black boys' lives' ... my question is why are the white students quiet about this and not confronting this piece of shit

No need for an article, they do it themselves.

Just seems like an angry young person whose naivety took a premise that had some promise and turned it into something that does come off as racist. It's important to note that, for the most part, she's focusing on not letting actual misbehavior slide.

Things like condemning someone for taking a job with companies that contribute to gentrification, though? I guess I just don't have the energy to condemn everyone based on things that are only loosely associated with their behavior.

Last edited:
She's just mad David doesn't look her way. Or Chad.

What institutional power gives them privilege? Is there anything written anywhere that I could look at?
Do you classify someone like Jaden Smith in the same category?

I'd rather not play this game where I answer one question only to trigger, as if beheading a hydra, three new questions for each answer provided.

The Leftists/Democrats might not want to keep this up.

White women mothers have white sons. If the Left keeps this up, you're gonna see more white women voting Trump.

I'd rather not play this game where I answer one question only to trigger, as if beheading a hydra, three new questions for each answer provided.

I think you know you can't win at this 'game' and perhaps you cant use your loaded dice at this game either.

How sad. They spend all this effort trying to keep the "White Boy" down, but he still finds a way to succeed. What if all that effort was directed toward personal responsibility instead? SMH. What a waste.

SMH.

So this racist piece of shit goes to Yale, and young white males are forced to attend community college?
How is this fair?

#blackprivilege

White smiling is the apartheid of our time

Future generations will judge us negatively for allowing white people to smile

The irony is thick. Catch them doing something, like writing an insanely racist article?

Last edited:
I’ve been saying this for a while.

The racism from the Left is 100x the racism from the right.

I don't which one has more. But racism from the right tends to be from the least educated, least privileged, and least influential demographics. Leftist racism is more elite in nature and thus has greater cultural influence. This article from a Yale student is a great case in point.

Lol America. Joke.

That is also awesome that white men who are not gay and are right wing with any sort of of norrmal or high testosterone elicit so much fear and hate from people on the left.

Go Kavanaugh!
Go Trump!

And may more men like Kavanaugh with their smirks and smiles make it into Congress and the courts.

Back