Social Yale Newspaper Prints Guide On How To Destroy ‘White Boy’ Lives Like Kavanaugh

Why should I consult a dictionary when I have an expert here on sherdog that has dismissed all other definitions of racism that doesn't consist of a belief that one race is superior to all others?

You >>> Dictionaires

What the actual fuck are you even talking about you leftist lunatic...

There is only one definition of Racism, the one in the dictionary, not the one on bloodymary.feminism.com that says only white people can be racist.

Last edited:
Sounds exhausting to loath someone so intensely as to dedicate your existence to harming injuring.

TCK, I gotta ask...where do you find this source material?

(question asked not, in a skeptic, "gotcha" type of manner, but genuine curiosity)

Sometimes I watch or read things that point them out to me...other times I look for it. This is all open to the public information anyone can find.

"The followers of Christ have been called to peace. . . .And they must not only have peace but also make it. And to that end they renounce all violence and tumult. In the cause of Christ nothing is to be gained by such methods. . . . His disciples keep the peace by choosing to endure suffering themselves rather than inflict it on others. They maintain fellowship where others would break it off. They renounce hatred and wrong. In so doing they overcome evil with good, and establish the peace of God in the midst of a world of war and hate."
-Dietrich Bonhoeffer from The Cost of Discipleship

Clean people don't wipe out whole populations with disease
You should educate yourself by reading up on Quranic science. It would be a step up for you. Yes, washing hands clearly correlates with evolving resistance to certain diseases.

If only those Injuns woulda used Dove we'd have more gibberish from Oscar Wilde!

Just terrible: I'd don some whiteface and fill the room with (european) uppercuts...

...if I was so heuristiclly inclined

How sad. They spend all this effort trying to keep the "White Boy" down, but he still finds a way to succeed. What if all that effort was directed toward personal responsibility instead? SMH. What a waste.

SMH.

Considering that most meaningful tools we use every day of our lives were designed and built by these men, it comes across as hypocritical to write so much vile about them, especially when undeserving. Dunno how she can look at herself in the mirror

I don't which one has more. But racism from the right tends to be from the least educated, least privileged, and least influential demographics. Leftist racism is more elite in nature and thus has greater cultural influence. This article from a Yale student is a great case in point.

Excellent point!

Will do. Hopefully someone hangs this psycho cunt before my email reaches her.

I think that hoping she gets lynched is a bit more “psycho” than her article.

This is by far, the most vile, and disgusting creed of the new left.

fuck them btw

You have to read the exchange to understand his point. He’s pointing out the hypocrisy on this board over what draws a claim of racism.

His point was that if he makes a claim of racism, it is met with, "No, racism only exists if the person claims their race is superior to another." But then people call him racist, even if he did not make a claim that one race is superior to the other.

Basically, people are setting a bar where they cannot be called racists as long as they are not specifically saying they are superior to another race, but they do not use that bar when calling others racist. I've noticed that too.

You have to read the exchange to understand his point. He’s pointing out the hypocrisy on this board over what draws a claim of racism.

His point was that if he makes a claim of racism, it is met with, "No, racism only exists if the person claims their race is superior to another." But then people call him racist, even if he did not make a claim that one race is superior to the other.

Basically, people are setting a bar where they cannot be called racists as long as they are not specifically saying they are superior to another race, but they do not use that bar when calling others racist. I've noticed that too.

No, Its more about changing the definition of the word racism.

As long as I can remember, it always meant denigrating, disparaging, disrespecting someone solely on the basis of race.

A few pseudo intellectuals decided to add the power element to the definition and now leftists, especially WPEMs are spreading this newer bullshit definition.

If you judge someone on the basis of their race and nothing else, then fuck you.

It should be that simple.

Unfortunately, that is changing and certain demographics are given a free pass to spew racist shit.

This is one of the fundamental reasons why I left the left...they are legitimizing racism.

No, Its more about changing the definition of the word racism.

No it's not, that is not what the conversation was about. The entire point of his post was exactly what I just said, which is that people are using whatever definition seems to help them at that given moment. When they disparage another race, they say that they are not racist because they are not claiming superiority. But when somebody else disparages a race, they call them racist.

As long as I can remember, it always meant denigrating, disparaging, disrespecting someone solely on the basis of race.

That is exactly what his point is. That is how he defines it, but ErradicatedHaggus disagrees. You are agreeing with the leftist in this scenario.

A few pseudo intellectuals decided to add the power element to the definition and now leftists, especially WPEMs are spreading this newer bullshit definition.

If you judge someone on the basis of their race and nothing else, then fuck you.

It should be that simple.

Unfortunately, that is changing and certain demographics are given a free pass to spew racist shit.

This is one of the fundamental reasons why I left the left...they are legitimizing racism.

I agree, anybody can be racist. There is no "power" component, or any of that nonsense.

But you realize there are multiple posters in this thread accusing this girl of being the result of affirmative action. Those posts are all racist according to your own definition here. They are disparaging based on her race, which is one of the most common racist insults I see on here. The old "Michelle Obama is just an affirmative action case" insult, with absolutely no basis other than her race on which to make the claim.

Do you think those posters are being racist?

Posters are in the Meme thread right now are saying that showing an interracial couple in commercials is propaganda. @LogicalInsanity you are interracial. Do you consider yourself walking propaganda? Lol.

The things that do not get called out on this forum are ludicrous. But the outrage shown towards people who are not on this forum completely contradicts it. It's apparently okay on this forum (when you actually have to confront the person), but not okay elsewhere (since you're safe from engaging with them).

In this thread you actually have people calling an author racist, while using racist attacks against her. I'm not sure if that is a lack of awareness, or what.

Posters are in the Meme thread right now are saying that showing an interracial couple in commercials is propaganda. @LogicalInsanity you are interracial. Do you consider yourself walking propaganda? Lol.

The things that do not get called out on this forum are ludicrous. But the outrage shown towards people who are not on this forum completely contradicts it. It's apparently okay on this forum (when you actually have to confront the person), but not okay elsewhere (since you're safe from engaging with them).

In this thread you actually have people calling an author racist, while using racist attacks against her. I'm not sure if that is a lack of awareness, or what.

show me which meme you are referring to please.

Strawman. I never said the natives lived in a wonderland of truth, justice, and harmony. They just weren't murderous barbarians killing and enslaving everything in their path. That is evidence by their lack of ability and knowledge in ways of war.

They sure we're killing each other.

Back