Yair was winning

Its Can't with an apostrophe you idiot

It's* needed an apostrophe as well, buddy boy. Can't should have been lowercase since it was the second word in the sentence.

You also missed a comma before "you" and an exclamation point to emphasize your emotions after "idiot".

Love it when people try to insult another's intelligence while making elementary grammatical errors.

Happens so often.
I also love it when even the most obvious sarcasm goes over someone's head.

It's* needed an apostrophe as well, buddy boy. Can't should have been lowercase since it was the second word in the sentence.

You also missed a comma before "you" and an exclamation point to emphasize your emotions after "idiot".
Not your buddy. Maybe you should eat shit

You really are a keyboard punk. How did it feel to loose your virginity to you sister?

Not your buddy. Maybe you should eat shit

I'm pretty sure this is the most accurate description of your current condition:

source.gif

Herb Dean tried harder than any other ref I've seen in that situation to give the fighter more time

I also love it when even the most obvious sarcasm goes over someone's head.

I also love it when you can clearly see an increase in their grammatical efforts after pointing it out to them.

I also love it when you can clearly see an increase in their grammatical efforts after pointing it out to them.
Well, I definitely hope you're talking about me, as I'm on record here correcting the retards who write "could of" and "would of" a bunch of times over the years.

Well, I definitely hope you're talking about me, as I'm on record here correcting the retards who write "could of" and "would of" a bunch of times over the years.

I'm just speaking in general.

Yair would of won if it was a streetlight because eye pokes are legal in street fights so Yair should of got the decision but the ring judge don't know about the rules I guess he pretty stoopid I guess hurr durr.

<LikeReally5>

Back