Yair was winning

Jeremy finally found his distance and was about to make a comeback until Yair tiger clawed his eyeball.

Split decision for Jeremy all day, I say they run it back in a 6 rounder.

Yeah they def should have gone to a technical decision. 10-1 round for Yaìr before Stephens decided to have his retina torn<{yahyou}>

Yair "The Streetlight" Rodriguez. It has a nice ring to it. I like it.
Posting from a Mac with default Mac settings (logged in as guest user because someone else was using it first) which sadly makes it auto correct every third word for no other reason than just assuming that if you're using a Mac, you must be retarded.

And to be honest, I do sometimes feel like a fucking retard for having bought this piece of shit laptop, so...

Last edited:
Yair would have used superior speed and strike versatility to pick apart Jeremy and make him pay for the shit talk.

Yair would have used superior speed and strike versatility to pick apart Jeremy and make him pay for the shit talk.
Nah Yaìr would have been flatlined on the floor shidding and farding all over himself
<{JustBleed}>

Except eyepokes caused by outstretched fingers can get a point deduction, hence he was already down a point in the round...

Ya definitely Jeremy wanted out after 10 seconds. He has never been in a tough fight like that before.

Ya definitely Jeremy wanted out after 10 seconds. He has never been in a tough fight like that before.

Bro, he contemplated suicide after his last defeat. That changes a man.

Bro, he contemplated suicide after his last defeat. That changes a man.
Sure. He is known for giving up. I am sure he trained for 6 weeks and went to that hellhole to give up after 10 seconds. Hahaaha

Back