Yair vs Zabit

Yair is facing an overwhelming giant but if he can pull it off he'll jump up the rankings and get major credibility.

I don't really know about that. Is Zabit even ranked? His best win is against guy with 2-3 record on UFC, otherwise his opponents doesn't even have wikipedia page.

zabit is gonna kick his ass. plain and simple. i think zabit can beat any featherweight bar max holloway. hes a beast, just watch his technique. never in a bad position. i think max wouldnt get koed, and out cardios him. but gets beat the fuck up first two and a half rounds. all hail zabit til he meets king maximus.

zabit is gonna kick his ass. plain and simple. i think zabit can beat any featherweight bar max holloway. hes a beast, just watch his technique. never in a bad position. i think max wouldnt get koed, and out cardios him. but gets beat the fuck up first two and a half rounds. all hail zabit til he meets king maximus.
That’s a fight that I think we’ll definitley see in the future...... maybe at 155

Zabit Magomedsharipov via actually having a ground game.

you'd think people on here would be excited after all the bitching and complaining when the fight didn't happen at first. Now that its happening its hardly talked about.

Zabit could wrestlefuck him pretty easily, but if he wants to prove a point by keeping it the feet I think he wins a close flashy exciting striking match. He has much better hands than Yair.

I think Yair takes it. Dude was on a tear 'til they threw him in against Edgar before he was ready. Zabit is a very interesting fighter, but hasn't beaten anyone notable yet.

I think people will be surprised as how well Yair is able to handle Zabit's good but not dominant wrestling. We'll probably get a point striking match on the feet that could go either way in a close decision.

Back