Yair SNAPPING at Bisping (explicit en Espanõl)

I love how he immediately turned his back and hid his face in his corner men after he realized what he did, like a little kid

For a split second Bisping was contemplating one-two but the professional in him prevailed

There’s two words and then “pinche mierda puto.” Can’t hear the first two.

Edit: it could be “hablo tanta.” So I guess people are right that he said “he talked so much fucking shit bitch”

Last edited:
Yair can only blame himself, he landed the poke. He may not be yelling at Bisping because Bisping would bounce his head off the canvas and make him deepthroat the mic

I had my Mexican nephew take a crack at it, and here’s what he thinks:

“Y la berenjena saludará a las otras palomas”

It means, “And the eggplant will salute the other pigeons.

Last edited:
Bisping should have knocked him out, or chocked him, would have been hilarious.

And Bisping completely unfazed keeping his hand right there while the Lil manlet child throws a tantrum after blatantly cheating..as classy as his fans. Stay classy Mexico

If anyone knows anything about being a classless POS post-fight, it's Michael Bisping. I'm sure he understood.
Yeah but bisping isnt an emotional asshole,hes in control and knows exactly what he is doing.

Yair: dont touch me bitch!
Bisping: :: continues to touch him ::

What ya gonna do about it buddeh?!?!?

I had my Mexican nephew take a crack at it, and heres what he thinks:

“Y la berenjena saludará a las otras palomas”

It means, “and the eggplant will salute the other pigeons.
salute_zpsavzmqhoe.jpg

Here it is in color.

<DCWhoa>

Yair trying to show out cuz he knows he just cheated like a mfer. Shout out to my guy bisping for keeping A1 and not beatin the breaks off that clown.

Yeah but bisping isnt an emotional asshole,hes in control and knows exactly what he is doing.

I disagree. I think he's more emotional than a menstruating teenager on her prom night. Guy gets so overly emotional and out of control. See him spitting on cornermen after fights as just one example.

Last edited:
I don't know Spanish, but I've got tons of experience in deciphering what's said in MMA interviews from my years of being a Stipe fan (see sig). So with my trusty Google Translate to guide me, what I THINK he said was —

"a no tanto pinche mierda puto"

which said Google Translate claims to mean "not so much fucking fucking shit." i.e. I reeeeealy don't want to be bothered now.

The good Donald will send 200 more workers to hasten the production of his beautiful wall

Not to worry, fine gentlemen.
It’s been almost 4 years now, I would think you would have gotten a clue ya chum bucket.

I disagree. I think he's more emotional than a menstruating teenager on her prom night. Guys gets so overly emotional and out of control. See him spitting on cornermen after fights as just one example.
Hes just a dick tho. Remember that old karate whatever footage of him kickin the dude in the head. Hahah he is a collossal asshole of the highest order. But he is our asshole.

<28>

Back