Media Yair Rodriguez Submits Josh Emmett GIFS

Those last two elbows from closed guard really sealed the deal on the triangle finish

Yair was hurting Josh with guard strikes, impressive

Those last two elbows from closed guard really sealed the deal on the triangle finish

Yair was hurting Josh with guard strikes, impressive
Yair was getting impressive power behind those elbows.

I'm not sure how well that plays out in a longer fight where cardio comes into play, but last night it looked pretty nasty.

Yair was getting impressive power behind those elbows.

I'm not sure how well that plays out in a longer fight where cardio comes into play, but last night it looked pretty nasty.

That shit was like Tfergs guard 2.0

He was blasting with power, using his feet really well on Josh’s hips to create and take away space, and always trying to snatch a finish

I wanna see him and Volk pretty bad

That shit was like Tfergs guard 2.0

He was blasting with power, using his feet really well on Josh’s hips to create and take away space, and always trying to snatch a finish

I wanna see him and Volk pretty bad
Yair and Volk both come out of last night looking good.

I hope they are healthy and do the fight reasonably soon, maybe summer. Before the hype dies down with passing of time.

Had to scroll 3 pages to find anything about Yair!

He's really impressed me recently. The fight with Max was a great showing by him and I knew he was at the top of the division when I saw that (never thought the same about Emmet).

What a performance. I think he can give Volk a really tough fight and has a good chance of blasting him in the first few rounds. Favor Volk if it goes to decision

Back