Yair Rodriguez has insane cardio.....

KlNG

Thank you for more post per page.....
@Steel
Reaction score
Seriously after all that spinnin shit,you'd think he would be dead tired after round 2.

He has to be one of the top cardio machines in the UFC.

Dat mexican altitude training..Cain should have taken it more seriously.

Love watching him fight

But he should slow down after round one with those crazy kicks

Yeah, really thought he was going to fade in 4/5th. He looked damn good in those rounds too

hes also not loading up on shots, but ya his output is insane.

He wasn't being pressured at all outside of a couple of expchanges so he can get away with it for now.

Yea he has cardio and that was a fun fight, but if he fights someone with good boxing that punches hard, I think he's gonna get slept.

The best part was when he transitioned to EconoRodriguez and started focusing on the efficient low leg kicks to the knee. This dude manages his energy well. I saw the evolution of Overeem's career in this fight.

Yea he has cardio and that was a fun fight, but if he fights someone with good boxing that punches hard, I think he's gonna get slept.
Absolutely agree. Someone who pressures with good boxing sleeps him. He has gotten caught a lot in boxing range in his last 2 fights.

Seriously after all that spinnin shit,you'd think he would be dead tired after round 2.

He has to be one of the top cardio machines in the UFC.

Dat mexican altitude training..Cain should have taken it more seriously.

Your mother has insane cardio, trust me...

jokin

The guy has holes, but there is no question regarding his gas tank. It's insane.

He needs to improve his hands, also curious to see how he handles a good wrestler, so I think guys like Bermudez or Lamas might be in his future, or Perhaps Cub. All 3 have more significant stopping power in their hands than Caceres and to me that's the next next progression for Yair.

My god....His cardio is amazing.

But......it might be too amazing. *cough*USADA*cough*

(yeah.. I hate to be that guy but....sigh)

Back