Yair acting the way he acted was pure comedy

I just can't understand his bizarre reaction, it should have been Stephens acting like that and not Yair. Yair should have apologised and then STFU.
A few things made sense. Like him calling the crowd out made sense for all the beer throwing. But yeah the two arms over the head fist clinched victory pose, and the horse shit with bisping, followed by saying Stephens has to live with the decision in quitting even though they never once asked jeremy if he wanted to continue and just stopped it after his flagrant foul was the actual cause of the end, not stephens. No idea whats going through his head to act that way and act like he was the one who was wronged.

WTF was the point of “rallying” a crowd that’s already in the early stages of rioting? Stupid, senseless move on Yair’s part.

WTF was the point of “rallying” a crowd that’s already in the early stages of rioting? Stupid, senseless move on Yair’s part.

The only correct move there was to apologize and tell them to calm down.

He was disappointed after all those weeks of hard work. As jeremy said, let's run it back

My favorite fighter will be the one who brutally KOs that motherf*cker

I love how keeping it real is "racist" now - mexico has no class whatsoever. we saw it last night and we can see it everywhere in the existence of their shitty, dilapidated, and insanely corrupt country. Forgive me for not holding them in the same light as actually civilized people, like the japanese
Mexico still safer than Detroit.

The guy was laughing and crying while on top of the cage.. he has CTE.

I love how keeping it real is "racist" now - mexico has no class whatsoever. we saw it last night and we can see it everywhere in the existence of their shitty, dilapidated, and insanely corrupt country. Forgive me for not holding them in the same light as actually civilized people, like the japanese

8SzwQc8j2KJb2jeshcFCCCunXuNEE1F7AxpcABiUxdrjrFCzqXLNd2vJv4NkYVP7pyxFhDnjnzsd8Tu2Dpb6f1RFqiyVRBk7rVnRMEfF7HGXdZwGD9p

I just can't understand his bizarre reaction, it should have been Stephens acting like that and not Yair. Yair should have apologised and then STFU.
Yair immediately gestured an apology for the eye rake after it occurred.

He was clearly overwhelmed with emotion as he was fighting a big name, in the main event, in his native country!

I don’t quite understand why everyone has sand in their vaginas this morning!

gspfedkobe24 said:
Well in fairness Jon Jones thought him "The Famous Eye Poke"
He took it to the next step. Just rake them both out and sell it on the black market.

Unlike Daniel Cormier, who says "Just rank them both out, and let God sort it out"!
;)

It's pure disgrace.

Him and Ortega are an embarrassment to modern day hispanic fighters.

It takes them 4 years to accept an opponent and they act like the Kardashians of the UFC. If everyone were like them, the UFC would become boxing in a hurry.

Thank God for the guys that never turned down fights and don't pull out. Guys like:
Donald Cerrone
Stephen Thomson
Edson Barboza
Jeremy Stephens
Jim Miller

Who are some others of the newer generation?

Back