Yahgging and your knees

boris the hobo

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Anyone been a runner for years and find your knees hurt more than usual? I feel this pain across the front of my knee caps now, which I guess is a sign of age and repetitiveness. I used to get out 5/6 days a week, but 4 days nowadays makes me feel like an old gimp.

I've read about years of running on concrete take its toll on your knees and back. Sorry if it's bad for ya.

Doesn't Kelly Starret have a really good book on running form to prevent knee issues?

Just the word "Yahgging" sounds like it would be bad for your knees. Sounds like an intermediate stage in the processing of animal hides and the harvesting of tissue byproducts

Anyone been a runner for years and find your knees hurt more than usual? I feel this pain across the front of my knee caps now, which I guess is a sign of age and repetitiveness. I used to get out 5/6 days a week, but 4 days nowadays makes me feel like an old gimp.

Sounds like gonorrhea, IMO.

I've always hated running due to the pain it gives me in the knees

Been running consitintly for 8 years now and have no issues. I'm 26 though so youth could be a big reason

I'm sure Yahgging was part of the Cthulu Mythos.

Could be other things as well: stress,sleep, workload, diet, etc.

Back