Ya gotta pass the torch.

HHJ

Herbs to Curbs
@plutonium
Reaction score
Like in pro wrestling,ya know? As a fighter you are obligated to the fans,amd the promotion to find the hardest possible fight available at all times,until you finally FINALLY LOSE so we can say Ahahaahahahaha he lost! Lets look back at his whole career and take a giant shit on that as well. Lose! Lose,fucker! You cant go out the door unless its on a gurney! The fans and promotion are supposed to win,not the fighter! Wtf.

Sad that BJ and AS do this over and over again....

giphy.gif

Everyone giving him shit for not fighting canderson only wanted him to lose,not interested in fairness.

Hey anderson mighta beat the smaller guy buuuuuut now we know whose the goat right???

How would the fans thank him for moving up and losing for taking the risk?
"....Oooooh lol shoulda stayed at ww. Delusional."

Like in pro wrestling,ya know? As a fighter you are obligated to the fans,amd the promotion to find the hardest possible fight available at all times,until you finally FINALLY LOSE so we can say Ahahaahahahaha he lost! Lets look back at his whole career and take a giant shit on that as well. Lose! Lose,fucker! You cant go out the door unless its on a gurney! The fans and promotion are supposed to win,not the fighter! Wtf.
No you don't.

How dare professional fighters put their health and families before my personal entertainment and enjoyment? Until my animalistic self is satisfied with the amount of physical damage received by said fighters noone is allowed to retire or make any decisions that are not in my interest. All hail Dana White too while we're at it.

Anderson should pass the torch to jones. He hasnt been destroyed enough for my liking. These decision losses arent brutal enough for me. Francis is available aint he?

Francis is available aint he?
What!

The first thing that comes into my mind, I wanted to see him try this vs The Predator.

silva-bonnar-2.gif

I'm actually quite sick in the head, what will happen if a punch lands?

What a stupid post. It clearly matters because its frustrating to fans and hurts the sport.
Im pretty sure gsp is in the game to accomplish his goals and make alot of money. Doing everything the fans want will just get him knocked out. He had a long reign as ww champ and did it as long as he could do it. Its enough for me,should be enough for anyone unless you just want him to lose.

What!

The first thing that comes into my mind, I wanted to see him do try this vs The Predator.

silva-bonnar-2.gif

I'm actually quite sick in the head, what will happen if a punch lands?
Remember when his leg exploded? Except his whole body.

Come to think of it,anderson is a chickenshit of the highest order for not taking this fight.

Back