Y Did Yamasaki Tombstone Dong?

Pastafarian2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That ruined Dong's KO swag. WTF YAMASAKI! I know you love your brazilian and your father hates the Koreans, but can you be less obvious with your bias?

Probably because he wanted to avoid having Silva eat a second or third hammerfist while being unconscious even before the first :) ?

That ruined Dong's KO swag. WTF YAMASAKI! I know you love your brazilian and your father hates the Koreans, but can you be less obvious with your bias?

U could tell he overreacted.

he could easily just shove him sideways rather than shoving a fighter head down straight into the canvas.

I have never seen that before.

He panicked because he thought E. Silva was dead

That was just straight up unprofessional.

Shove a fighter head first into the canvas. That rocked the dong too you can tell by his facial expression.

Yeah dive in on the fighter or whatever but side ways like most competent refs do.

If you rewatch you can see he actually doesn't dive on Kim.

He runs in to put his hands on Kim's back and Kim diving in with the hammerfist trips him and he falls on top of Kim.

He saw the dong touch silvas mouth and became overwhelmed with strange emotions that were foreign to him, he then threw himself wildly at the two half naked men gripping the dong tightly from behind

The amount of analysis on something like this is kind of funny :)

If he'd have done anything slightly slower or a bit later and Dong would have done ore damage this whole type of thread would be similar except bashing him for waiting too long ;)

Ah well Sherdog is awesome

He saw the dong touch silvas mouth and became overwhelmed with strange emotions that were foreign to him, he then threw himself wildly at the two half naked men gripping the dong tightly from behind

Someone somewhere will read this and will want to become a ref :icon_lol:

Can you STFU and keep your bullshit politics out of MMA?

Yamasaki was doing his job as a referee to prevent fighters from taking unnecessary damage after they're already out. His quickness and wrestling skill were very impressive, in my opinion.

This might be the funniest thing I've ever seen.

Any gif of it? Don't remember seeing anything like that.

just as i was about to get tired of the dong jokes u throw this out of nowhere lol you win

Back