Y’all really have no clue who Khabib Nurmagomedov is do you?

There is a stereotype amongst Sherbros that Conor McGregor fans by large are relatively new to the sport and do not watch much else MMA wise other than him. This point is being proven by the minute, since the announcement of his fight with Khabib Nurmagomedov.

Y'all really never seen Khabib have you? Perhaps 1 or 2 of his fights, right?

You may have seen him beat Gleison Tibau, his boring win over Iaquinta or even the Michael Johnson Kimura...

RDA? Pat Healy? Those names mean anything to you? ... Nah, I didn't think so.

Just for educational purposes, Khabib Nurmagomedov has it fucking ALL!

- The guy has KO power in both hands.
- Crisp, technical boxing.
- Solid wrestling, with very good ability to control from the top position.
- Underrated and sneaky BJJ, takes the back very easily.
- Cardio for days, looks the same in rounds 4 and 5 as the first round.
- Heart for days. Let you defend his takedowns and keep it standing, if his body lets him he'll keep coming with takedown attempts.

People keep saying that Conor will defeat him with ease on the feet...

You do know Khabib’s chin is probably just as good as Nate Diaz, you know Nate, the guy that Conor couldn't put away in almost 35 minutes of fighting?

Conor has a chance, he always does when it's standing, but stop talking about Khabib Nurmagomedov like you even know who he is or have followed his career at all.

WAR KHABIB

<JonesLaugh>

It’s not very likely that his chin at 155 is as good as Nate’s at 170, but even if it were, his hands are not. He can’t answer Conor’s shots like Nate did and this will alllow Conor to string together even more shots in a given exchange which, no matter how good his chin is, will add up. What fatigued Conor against Nate were all of the times he got hit which was quite a bit. Khabib will absolutely, under no circumstance, be able to generate that type of volume standing. He’s going to get sniped.

They need to work on some diversity in Dagestan.

They all have the same haircut, genes, and have "magomed" in their name.

I love a bit of satire TS, great thread and 10/10 for comedic content.

I mean "The guy has KO power in both hands, Crisp, technical boxing"

I f...ing lost it there.
giphy.gif
D8F7D0EE-6677-46EC-A156-E84B6B4B576D.jpeg
<DCWhoa>

There is a stereotype amongst Sherbros that Conor McGregor fans by large are relatively new to the sport and do not watch much else MMA wise other than him. This point is being proven by the minute, since the announcement of his fight with Khabib Nurmagomedov.

Y'all really never seen Khabib have you? Perhaps 1 or 2 of his fights, right?

You may have seen him beat Gleison Tibau, his boring win over Iaquinta or even the Michael Johnson Kimura...

RDA? Pat Healy? Those names mean anything to you? ... Nah, I didn't think so.

Just for educational purposes, Khabib Nurmagomedov has it fucking ALL!

- The guy has KO power in both hands.
- Crisp, technical boxing.
- Solid wrestling, with very good ability to control from the top position.
- Underrated and sneaky BJJ, takes the back very easily.
- Cardio for days, looks the same in rounds 4 and 5 as the first round.
- Heart for days. Let you defend his takedowns and keep it standing, if his body lets him he'll keep coming with takedown attempts.

People keep saying that Conor will defeat him with ease on the feet...

You do know Khabib’s chin is probably just as good as Nate Diaz, you know Nate, the guy that Conor couldn't put away in almost 35 minutes of fighting?

Conor has a chance, he always does when it's standing, but stop talking about Khabib Nurmagomedov like you even know who he is or have followed his career at all.

WAR KHABIB

<JonesLaugh>
Y'ALL....
That's not even a word...
<{1-1}>

Op is ruined by cheating roider jones thing at the bottom. Might as well praose conor for all of his illegal shots during the khabib fight.

Back