Y’all really have no clue who Khabib Nurmagomedov is do you?

I thought this was gonna be an alternate identity reveal like in a Scooby do. He's actual...me. Henderson?!?!

If Khabib loses I’ll blame this jinx of a thread.

Boring.
Gets injured.
Making weight is always a risk.
Inactive during religious periods.

Hoping for a replacement. Hoping somehow it's tony.

So... you just copy-pasted the Eddie Alvarez thread. Good for you.
4/10 trolling
I believe it was actually Kenny Florian that originally said it first, but whatever.

There is a stereotype amongst Sherbros that Conor McGregor fans by large are relatively new to the sport and do not watch much else MMA wise other than him. This point is being proven by the minute, since the announcement of his fight with Khabib Nurmagomedov.

Y'all really never seen Khabib have you? Perhaps 1 or 2 of his fights, right?

You may have seen him beat Gleison Tibau, his boring win over Iaquinta or even the Michael Johnson Kimura...

RDA? Pat Healy? Those names mean anything to you? ... Nah, I didn't think so.

Just for educational purposes, Khabib Nurmagomedov has it fucking ALL!

- The guy has KO power in both hands.
- Crisp, technical boxing.
- Solid wrestling, with very good ability to control from the top position.
- Underrated and sneaky BJJ, takes the back very easily.
- Cardio for days, looks the same in rounds 4 and 5 as the first round.
- Heart for days. Let you defend his takedowns and keep it standing, if his body lets him he'll keep coming with takedown attempts.

People keep saying that Conor will defeat him with ease on the feet...

You do know Khabib’s chin is probably just as good as Nate Diaz, you know Nate, the guy that Conor couldn't put away in almost 35 minutes of fighting?

Conor has a chance, he always does when it's standing, but stop talking about Khabib Nurmagomedov like you even know who he is or have followed his career at all.

WAR KHABIB

<JonesLaugh>
The best video to explain who Khabib is on youtube. It's called something like All Khabib Nurmagomedov losses. It shows the fight when he lost in Sambo when he was 16 year old. He was already very skilled fighter who could take a punch from an adult man.

Never heard of him. Is he that new guy from Kazakhstan?

There is a stereotype amongst Sherbros that Conor McGregor fans by large are relatively new to the sport and do not watch much else MMA wise other than him. This point is being proven by the minute, since the announcement of his fight with Khabib Nurmagomedov.

You may have seen him beat Gleison Tibau, his boring win over Iaquinta or even the Michael Johnson Kimura...

- Heart for days. Let you defend his takedowns and keep it standing, if his body lets him he'll keep coming with takedown attempts.

You do know Khabib’s chin is probably just as good as Nate Diaz, you know Nate, the guy that Conor couldn't put away in almost 35 minutes of fighting?

Conor has a chance, he always does when it's standing, but stop talking about Khabib Nurmagomedov like you even know who he is or have followed his career at all.

WAR KHABIB

<JonesLaugh>
This habit of calling casual or new to the sport people who don’t agree with you is unbearable.

I watched live Fedor vs Minotauro and followed TUF 1 every week. I have seen every Khabib fight. So has Joe Rogan, so has Dan Hardy.

Yet, we are quite a few who see how Khabib is flat footed, and walks chin high in a straight line. Not to say he doesn’t have a chance to take Conor’s soul on the ground, but it is tremendously stupid to believe he can’t be outboxed before securing a takedown.

I might also remind you that Nate Diaz was knocked out by Josh Thompson and floored thrice by Conor. Even Roy Nelson got knocked out once. Stop talking out of Khabib’s ass, take a step back and stfu.

Boring.
Gets injured.
Making weight is always a risk.
Inactive during religious periods.

Hoping for a replacement. Hoping somehow it's tony.
Lol.

The hate is real with you.
Gets injured -- don't all fighters?
Making weight a risk -- legitimate complaint but I only recall one fight (albeit vs tony) where that was a problem.
Inactive during religious periods -- is this supposed to be a criticism?

If you don't want to see Khabib vs Conor you are being silly. It should make for a great fight to either expose Conor, showcase a war, or see a spectacular KO. I doubt we see a snoozefest where Conor wins by UD or SD so this fight will be important and telling. Khabib will earn the belt around his waist by taking it from the last man to hold it.

On paper I still would rather see Tony Khabib but this is a good second choice.

He's a fighter most likely to have trouble making weight or having to pull out for his first title defense.

Restaurant dessert makes him weak in the knees.

WAR KHABIB

<JonesLaugh>
image.jpg

RICE -A- RONI

<Goldie11>
That Edward thread will live on through the years

We actually know who Khabib is... GTFO with your weak trolling

This habit of calling casual or new to the sport people who don’t agree with you is unbearable.

I watched live Fedor vs Minotauro and followed TUF 1 every week. I have seen every Khabib fight. So has Joe Rogan, so has Dan Hardy.

Yet, we are quite a few who see how Khabib is flat footed, and walks chin high in a straight line. Not to say he doesn’t have a chance to take Conor’s soul on the ground, but it is tremendously stupid to believe he can’t be outboxed before securing a takedown.

I might also remind you that Nate Diaz was knocked out by Josh Thompson and floored thrice by Conor. Even Roy Nelson got knocked out once. Stop talking out of Khabib’s ass, take a step back and stfu.

We actually know who Khabib is... GTFO with your weak trolling
DF6FF47D-7E04-4469-8AE8-B2128448AD6B.jpeg

Back