xyience

TimPlu

Blue Belt
Reaction score
i am thinking about getting some of this pretty soon, but i was just trying to get an idea of what people who take it actually think of it. have you guys found out that it works better, just as good, or not as good as other supplements

TimPlu said:
i am thinking about getting some of this pretty soon, but i was just trying to get an idea of what people who take it actually think of it. have you guys found out that it works better, just as good, or not as good as other supplements

was wondering the same thing.. does anyone on here take, use it?? results??

to the top

i would like to know to! i want to know if that shit is worth it!

BangWhosNxt said:
Xyience is highly overpriced IMO...

yeah it is. i was at gnc today checking it out and it was like $67 for a small little can of blueberry creatine. i don't even like blueberry too. the gnc where i live only had like four things too.

Xyience= waste of your money.

Xyience did help me to be honest. Makes my chest look more ripped and makes you look more vascular because it also contains nitric oxide. I like it. Only 40 bux through bodybuilding.com with free shipping.

If its a product of the UFC over exposed in advertisement, then Im not interested. I think the UFC gets a percentage of the sells from xyience

Ya i've got the 780mg version.. only like 75 bucks on bodybuilding.com right now, which was a lot cheaper than when i got it.. works well though, seems to be working better than other creatines ive tried (creatine monohydrate which i hated, and Creatine Nitrate Fuel by Twinlabs that i liked). I take XTEST from xyience too, dunno bout this one, dunno if its really doin anything or not. Plus with the NOX-CG3.. everything you want basically is in one bottle, of it only had protein in it, it would really be the shit. But you dont have to take creatine, glutamine, and arginine seperate with it, you get it all over with in one glass, lol. The blueberry flavor is kinda overwhelming sometimes... its really sweet, almost turns your stomach there at the end of the glass.

Back