Xyience supplements

I've got NOXCG3 sitting right here in front of me, haven't started using it though cause i recently re-injured a previously broken hand.. As soon as it heals im gonna start lifting again and give it a try. I have XTEST too... so i'll keep you guys posted on how it works out. As of right now, calcium and msm + glucosamine are my best frriends, trying to heal my hand up.

I just ordered it but am going to wait about 10 days to take it because i'm going to Mexico to get keyed for a few days on my birthday and want to re-hydrate before taking it. Yeah, let us know if that x-test works because i need to throw on about 5-10 more pounds before summer's over.

Are there any sites based in the UK that you can order from?

Ive seen an american site that sells such whey powder, but the delivery to the uk was more than the cost of the actual product :eek:

pizzapielad said:
Are there any sites based in the UK that you can order from?

Ive seen an american site that sells such whey powder, but the delivery to the uk was more than the cost of the actual product :eek:

Go to bodybuilding.com their international rates are real good, I think you have to put the product in you cart to see the shipping price. But you could take it back out. I think the international shipping rate is something like $7.00

Why are you guys wasting your money on shit like this? Are you so desperate to spend your cash? Just save it. You don't need this stuff. Take multivitamins, Omega 3's, whey protein, and creatine. Don't waste your money on anything else.

Why are you guys wasting your money on shit like this? Are you so desperate to spend your cash? Just save it. You don't need this stuff. Take multivitamins, Omega 3's, whey protein, and creatine. Don't waste your money on anything else.

Who pissed in your NoXplode? lol

I am taking multivitamins, omega-3's, whey protein, and creatine.. except this creatine i bought (EVIDENTLY) has 3 diff. forms, with 3 forms of glutamine, and 3 forms of arginine. Ya, i bought it, i had the money, who cares. How the hell is anyone ever suppose to know if it works for at least someone (seeing as supplements react diff. with certain people) if everyone discourages everyone else from buying something. You know it might be that it is expensive cause it has a shiny label, who knows. I haven't started taking it yet, but let me further enforce, when i start to take it MADMICK will be the first to know how it does so he doesnt have a damn cow.

Back