Xyience supplements

STILL LIFE

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Has anyone tried any Xyience supplements. I want to try their stuff but don't want to waste $70 if it doesn't work.

Pay for product not for Hype. The total cost to make that product is about 7-10 bucks. They sell it to retail stores for $30.00 and you pay $70.00 to $99.99 WHY? I'll tell you why, because Xsience has alot of overhead to pay for with all of the advertising they do with the UFC. Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Michael Crawford
National Sales Manager
Vitaminerals Inc. / CRYOGEL

You can spend about half as much and get the same kind of product minus the advertising and hype.

Many of the top fighters are using Xyience for their training. Most are not even under sponsorship with Xyience. The products are the best and are guaranteed or your money back.

russellpike said:
Many of the top fighters are using Xyience for their training. Most are not even under sponsorship with Xyience. The products are the best and are guaranteed or your money back.

Guaranteed your money back if what?

I'll make sure to tell them the ice man sent me, LOL. No, but what would be a good creatine product then for half the price. :icon_surp

The Xyience NOXCG3 is 3 forms of creatine, 3 forms of arginine (nitric oxide) and 3 forms of glutamine all in one. It sells for $39 on bodybuilding.com. The guarantee is if it is not the best you have ever tried, return it for a refund.

One more question, I can have a random piss test at my work. I heard creatine will make you fail a piss test. Is that true??? :wink:

STILL LIFE said:
One more question, I can have a random piss test at my work. I heard creatine will make you fail a piss test. Is that true??? :wink:

Hard to say, I know people drink tonds of water take b vitamins (for the yellow colour) so thier piss dosn't look watered down and also take creatine because they test for that to see if the piss is watered down. I dout It will make you fail though.

You won't fail. They can't necessarily fail you based on creatine, most of the "teas" for "cleansing" even use creatine to do what they do. And even if your levels of creatine come out high creatine is available over-the-counter, so you can just tell them you take it for exercise purposes. Of all the people who look for "cleaners" on a daily basis, many of them use creatine and do not run into any problems.

russellpike said:
The Xyience NOXCG3 is 3 forms of creatine, 3 forms of arginine (nitric oxide) and 3 forms of glutamine all in one. It sells for $39 on bodybuilding.com. The guarantee is if it is not the best you have ever tried, return it for a refund.

And how is it determined that it is the best you've ever tried?

i work for the railroad and we get tested all the time i take and have taken creatin and been tested and nothing has ever came of it most test are looking for drugs and if it was a drug the fda wouldnt let us take it right!!

Creatine is already manufactured by your own body but there is not enough of it inside of you to produce the results that you want. That's why you take it in a supplement form, One of the other ways to get creatine from a food source is from red meat, but again you can eat a whole steak and only get 1 gram of it.

Thanks, HugeJuge

POINT312 said:
i work for the railroad and we get tested all the time i take and have taken creatin and been tested and nothing has ever came of it most test are looking for drugs and if it was a drug the fda wouldnt let us take it right!!
In the past the FDA Ok'd supplements such as trenebol which was an anabolic agent that would make you fail a piss test-FYI. But Thanks HugeJuge, your info is useful.

russellpike said:
They're actually the same product as Pinnacle...compare the labels:

XNGH to alpha dopa growth poppers
X-Test to Anabolx
etc.

The Pinnacle is half the price.
I have a friend at Xyience and Im a merchandiser for a supplement chain.
Same product with added overhead and advertisment.

The reason creatine won't make you fail a test doesn't have to do with the fact your body already makes it. Your body makes testosterone and you can fail a test from that.

The reason is, as of now, you cannot test for it in practical way. As of now the only thing you can do is take an actual muscle biopsy and then test that for creatine levels in the actual muscle. Not only is this extremely expensive, it also involves surgury where you take a little chunk of muscle out. People who have had biopsis and donated their muscle to science have very different reactions to them. Some feel almost no pain and others get extreme aching and tightness. You cannot risk the extrmeme aching and tightness just prior to an athletic event or anytime on an athlete.

That is why it is amusing that organizations in highschool and college ban creatine, yet have no way of testing if their athletes take it.

Anyone ever personally tried Xyience NOXCG3, if so were results good?

I've got NOXCG3 sitting right here in front of me, haven't started using it though cause i recently re-injured a previously broken hand.. As soon as it heals im gonna start lifting again and give it a try. I have XTEST too... so i'll keep you guys posted on how it works out.

Back