XY Female: AIS Swyer Syndrome

Lost

Looking through
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Familiar with this?

They don't develop (or develop fully) testicles or ovaries. So they are infertile. Anyways

Girls with Swyer syndrome have an XY chromosomal makeup (as boys normally do) instead of an XX chromosomal makeup (as girls normally do). Despite having the XY chromosomal makeup, girls with Swyer syndrome look female and have functional female genitalia and structures including a vagina, uterus and fallopian tubes.

http://www.rarediseases.org/rare-disease-information/rare-diseases/byID/1204/viewAbstract

You know when a woman looks slightly mannish and you don't know why or you think maybe its my imagination. Now you know.

alleged swyer syndrome

hilary-swank-image.jpg

images

Jamie-Lee-Curtis1.jpg

They cannot produce offspring I think, so it would probably be very hard for them to get married to a man since most people want kids unless they don't reveal their condition before marriage.

You know when a woman looks slightly mannish and you don't know why or you think maybe its my imagination. Now you know.

Um, no you don't?

I guess this is different than Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome (?).

I know that with that condition there are people that are genetically male but look female. Their bodies can't process testosterone so they become feminized from the beginning. They are often very attractive.

I guess this is different than Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome (?).

I know that with that condition there are people that are genetically male but look female. Their bodies can't process testosterone so they become feminized from the beginning. They are often very attractive.

More like don't become masculinized. We all more or less start life in the womb as female.

I would of fucked Jamie Lee in that movie she did with Arnie.

A woman who can't get pregnant. Where do I sign up?

So basically they are dudes with vags and is that still gay lol

freaks and geeks tuba player?

Back