[xPost from /r/MMA] Mistake? Or is UFC trying to promote an "undefeated" Ngannou for a bigger sell?

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
z93xbx394a8z.jpg

I hope undefeated Ngannou becomes some sort of a thing.

Wikipedia is an air tight source I once saw on Wikipedia that a fighter lost due menstrual cramps from being a pussy it also said Maia beat Silva with an arm bar so I was sad before I watched the fight because it was delayed and I was even more sad after watching that Silva didn't get armbarred for clowning

That fight was a robbery. Never seen a worse robbery in my life.

I've only seen highlights to that fight. Not the full raw footage. And from what I saw I thought Ngannou won. It was his 2nd fight in MMA and he got taken down a bit but did get up eventually and knocked down zoumana. Online it says it went 2 rds. Why 2 rds why not a third? When they are raising the fighters hands u can tell zoumana was gassed and Ngannou looked more fresh. I wonder what would have happened had it gone 3 rds probably Ngannou by KO.

That fight was a robbery. Never seen a worse robbery in my life.
There are some horrific robberies in Chinese MMA, I find. Foreign fighters often have to get a finish to avoid a loss that seems to come by default.

Back