xPINKx Team Name Poll

My suggestions didn't even make the shortlist? What was wrong with xPINKx's Panthers and the xPINKx Socks?

Well, I don't know why the Panthers didn't make the list. I like the name. Team Rectal Prolapse is somewhat disturbing... :)

Quick note for all Team Members: we can't win unless we choose Team KGB or The X Men...

...mainly because I will take out a contract with the Russian Mafia on everyone who voted for any other choice!:icon_twis

Tze, Russian Mafia...

btw. what is the Iron Legion? Iron Warriors would be my personal nerdgasm, but Iron Legion..?

btw. what is the Iron Legion? Iron Warriors would be my personal nerdgasm, but Iron Legion..?

I'm deeply sorry for that mistake. While I rival Dr Sheldon Cooper when it comes to my knowledge of Marvel Comics, Warhammer 40k is completely unknown to me. You are of course correct: the Poll should have read Iron Warriors.:redface:

The Iron Legion sounds pretty bad-ass. Iron Warriors might be correct but the term "warrior" is so over-used in the MMA world.

The Iron Legion sounds pretty bad-ass. Iron Warriors might be correct but the term "warrior" is so over-used in the MMA world.

I still think X Men or KGB are the most Bad Ass.:icon_twis

That's true. Iron Warriors Legion is authentic as well, so might Steel Brethren/Brotherhood be.
This is heartbreaking, I should never have volunteered :icon_chee

That's true. Iron Warriors Legion is authentic as well, so might Steel Brethren/Brotherhood be.
This is heartbreaking, I should never have volunteered :icon_chee

No backsies!:icon_twis

Only if we get to wear the jackets like they have in Grease.

tumblr_lm7vor6jeA1qc3ytno1_500.gif

Iron Warriors Legion - Iron Within, Iron Without!

Everybody okay with that?

It's official, gentlemen: we are now Team KGB!

We shall win Game of Death(Lifts)like the Red Army won the Great Patriotic War!:icon_chee

This team appears to not embrace democracy. I think a re-count is in order.

This team appears to not embrace democracy. I think a re-count is in order.

Can you really argue with the results? Look at dat AV. If people aren't happy we can always go with the poll's results. One person put the AV in to try it and before you knew it, we had like five members having the Team KGB AV.

Back