Xi'an black belt academy China (do not come here) - 西安黑带馆

I have lived in a country right next to China for over twenty years and have encountered Chinese people in multiple capacities. I found the Chinese to be extremely humble with an exaggerated sense of respect. They would never speak over you and would always act courteous.

Western culture is not superior so stop feeding yourself the racist "feel good" nonsense that outsiders who come in contact with your TOILET PAPER will become civilized or morally superior.

I think he's alluding to the fact that if you visit Japan and mainland China, it is like the difference between heaven and hell in terms of politeness. Similarly, mainlanders are legendarily rude relative to Taiwan/Hong Kong. It has nothing to do with racism, since there is no racial difference of any kind involved. The mainland Han Chinese ... legendary.

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/article/1251239/why-are-chinese-tourists-so-rude?page=all

Western culture is not superior so stop feeding yourself the racist "feel good" nonsense that outsiders who come in contact with your TOILET PAPER will become civilized or morally superior.
im definitely not saying western culture is in any way superior in terms of mannerisms or otherwise (cant speak for the other dude.) but basically all other asian cultures ive been directly exposed to are way more respectful than kind than your average mainland chinese.

能具体讲讲怎么一回事么?我曾经想去那里,但是在网上看到一些不好的评论,所以在犹豫。帖子里说张韡耀对学员大喊大叫,学员都很怕他,这是为什么?Manny走了,Hudson现在还在那里吗?

ta you jiang "Hudson do not like Alex and will not come back", yi shi shi hudson zou le er bu hui hui lai.

bu zhi dao wei shen me ta hui da han da jiao, ke shi zhe yang zhuo shi bu dui de. ting chi lai xiang ni ying gai qu zhao bie de di fang xue bie de wu shu.

ta you jiang "Hudson do not like Alex and will not come back", yi shi shi hudson zou le er bu hui hui lai.

bu zhi dao wei shen me ta hui da han da jiao, ke shi zhe yang zhuo shi bu dui de. ting chi lai xiang ni ying gai qu zhao bie de di fang xue bie de wu shu.

Yeah, you are right. Sounds like that place should be avoided like plague.

Yeah, you are right. Sounds like that place should be avoided like plague.
I want to find but now there is no different brazilian jiu jitsu gym in Xi'an. But soon a new one will open in East. Wolf gym.

Last edited:
Back