xguardbrand review crazy unprofessional

MiguelT

White Belt
Reaction score
edit - I'm happy to report that a different person at X Guard Brand did contact me and we worked everything out. Regardless of what happened I have nothing but respect for a company that owns its mistakes and uses them to improve, and I'm confident they will be handling things differently in the future. Let's judge them by their future and not their past, I have nothing bad to say about them and they are stand up company who regardless of the path they took to get there did the right thing.

This is honestly one of the weirdest experiences I've ever had with a company. The pictures show the conversation and really have to see it to believe it, but for background I bought a set of rash guard and spats but the incorrect address popped up though Paypal (recently moved). Contacted them with the new address, and instead of printing a new label they just crossed out the old address and wrote in a new one, which I let them know wouldn't work but they shipped anyways. Package was lost in transit for a while and they ignored my emails for about 4 days until they let me know they didn't need my business and that I was an idiot. Eventually got a friend to pick it up from the post office two hours away...

TL;DR: xguardbrand doesn't want your business, and also you are an idiot.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y7...dbrand crazy unprofessional 1_zpssubcv1wr.png

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y7...dbrand crazy unprofessional 2_zpsghn5pe3d.png

Last edited:
Wow... Thanks for posting this. This is probably the worst service/cs ive seen. Usually they will simply ignore the customer. Never seen anyone get berated.

You're an idiot..

Just kidding

seriously fuck that dude/company, you advise them they can't just stamp over the address and then you end up right and they call you an idiot not once but three times? Reminds me of my girlfriend calling me an idiot when she's dead wrong about something haha

Honestly it was just weird seeing a company melt down like that. I told them they needed to refund my shipping and they replied with

Wow...I don't even.....

I hope you left bad feedback.

"We don't care about your business"...

Wow I just....

Wow...I don't even.....

I hope you left bad feedback.

"We don't care about your business"...

Wow I just....

Oh that bs has nothing on what they sent me after I left bad feedback, I've gotta make a whole new thread for that one just waiting to hear back from the PD since they're now involved.

Here's what I got over leaving them bad feedback.

OP is not telling us the whole story here. he's left emails out and trying to make xguard look bad

OP is not telling us the whole story here. he's left emails out and trying to make xguard look bad
Xguard are on here and they haven't filled in the blanks. But even if they do, it doesn't really matter, what ever happened to the customer is always right. i've taking abuse at work before but you have to stay professional. That's terrible customer service from xguard, I certainly won't be buying off them.

I'm happy to report that a different person at X Guard Brand did contact me and we worked everything out. Regardless of what happened I have nothing but respect for a company that owns its mistakes and uses them to improve, and I'm confident they will be handling things differently in the future. Let's judge them by their future and not their past, I have nothing bad to say about them and they are stand up company who regardless of the path they took to get there did the right thing.

Xguard are on here and they haven't filled in the blanks. But even if they do, it doesn't really matter, what ever happened to the customer is always right. i've taking abuse at work before but you have to stay professional. That's terrible customer service from xguard, I certainly won't be buying off them.

Almost. I work in retail as well. You're right, we gotta stay professional, but the adage that the customer is always right is rubbish. There are a lot of highly irrational people out there

Back