XFgear Rashguards

scorcho

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Hi,

I was thinking about getting myself one of the XFgear country custom flag rashguards, and was just wondering if anyone had bought any of these and what their experience was.

Did they get the flags right? Does it look good?

Are the KFgear rashguards good quality, or do they tear easily?

Here is the link:
http://store.xfgear.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=6&zenid=9febaed4b8a92ddf47051db26fcc61d9

Also, I am 6'3", and weigh 185 lbs. Will X-L be big enough for me? I hate it when rash guards are too short and the skin shows between the guard and pants.

Thanks!

I would talk to Paul about the sizing, contact him through XFGear or I'm sure he will post on this thread later.

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=277614

That is the most recent review I have done for XFGear. I have the short and long sleeve and will not wear anything else these are so top notch. One of the guys I train with just got one of te flag shirts and it looks awesome. I have been training in mine for around 5 months and I have had not quality issues what-so-ever. They definitally have the best rg for the $. If your looking for the cheapest route then go plane with no graphics, they are cheaper then anyother rg out there, $25 for a short sleeve.

Anyways, let us know how it works out.

The rashguards are great quality and recently came top in the rash guard review in 'Fighters Only' magazine in the UK.
Plus I am 6'2" and about 210lbs and the XL fits me.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Sounds like a great deal!

scorcho, when you order any of the custom stuff they send you a pdf file that shows the finished graphics for you to aprove. works out pretty nice.

Well I was about to post some feedback about my XFgear rashguard that I just recently got so. I got the flametiger one but I got the name of my school on the sleeves. The quality and comfort is awesome and I really happy about it. I think that I shoulda have got a custom artwork tho instead.I mean it look good but if your going to go custom go all the way imo. For your information im 6'3 about 190lbs and I got the Large one. Its tight but not too tight imo and its long enough that no skin show between my short and the rashguard. Basically you order the size you use for t-shirt. anyway dont hesitate and order one they are top notch.

Scorcho, What flag are you looking for? We can do almost any and I promise you will be happy. Let me know and we will take care of you.
Thanks
Paul
www.xfgear.com

Tommy-Sambo said:
scorcho, when you order any of the custom stuff they send you a pdf file that shows the finished graphics for you to aprove. works out pretty nice.

Wow, that sounds great.

Paul - I am still trying to decide exactly on what flags I want. I am Slovenian (little country, part of the former Yugoslavia now in the EU), but I train Japanese JJ and Karate in the states. I was thinking either Slovenian/US or Slovenian/Japan, but am still mulling it over. Trying to decide whether country of art origin (Japan) or country of residence/training/federation (US) is more imp. Any thoughts?

Anyway, sounds like a great deal all around. Thanks for all the feedback everyone.

scorcho said:
Wow, that sounds great.

Paul - I am still trying to decide exactly on what flags I want. I am Slovenian (little country, part of the former Yugoslavia now in the EU), but I train Japanese JJ and Karate in the states. I was thinking either Slovenian/US or Slovenian/Japan, but am still mulling it over. Trying to decide whether country of art origin (Japan) or country of residence/training/federation (US) is more imp. Any thoughts?

Anyway, sounds like a great deal all around. Thanks for all the feedback everyone.

Thats a hard choice . I dont know. Its really a personal preference.We could do either one.
We might have trouble finding the Slovenian flag. Im sure we can do it . It might just take a little longer to find it. Just let me know when you decide.
Thanks
Paul
Xtreme Fight Gear
www.xfgear.com

Oh, by the way, what is on the front of the flag rashguards Paul? The website doesn't say, and the pics only show the back.

Back