XFC Offers Anderson Silva Ownership in the Company

Brazen604

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
XFC, the world’s first and currently only publically traded MMA promotion, has just offered MMA middleweight legend Anderson Silva shares as part of a new initiative. This initiative seeks to offer XFC fighters shares in the organization. This means that they would, in effect, become part-owners of the very promotion that they would fight in. These shares would become more valuable if the company prospered. In the meantime, they would pay out a small income in the form of dividends.

Employee ownership is becoming more and more popular. In an age of political polarisation, letting your employees own shares in your company (Employee Share Ownership Programmes, or ESOPs) is attractive to many sides. Some would see it as empowering workers. Others might see it as letting individuals take more control of their economic destiny. When it comes to MMA promotions, some of whom prefer to designate their fighters as independent contractors, such ideas seem very far away.

Check out the full article here... https://mmasucka.com/2020/11/06/xfc-offers-anderson-silva-ownership-in-the-company/

Anderson doesn't need them, he can already start his own org

But it would do better if he got some friends to join him

XFC is the only publicly traded?
As far as I know Alliance MMA , inc hasn't folded yet.

Though they lost CFFC & V3 (CFFC bought V3).

They should still have : Fight Time Promotions, Hooser FC, Shogun Fighting, COGA, Unified MMA, Sparta FC, Xcessive Force FC, Warrior Xtreme FC, Hard Knocks FC, and Conquer FC, and their biggest promotion: ROC.

Though they may have folded, i expect they will and been trying to keep an eye. If these companies become defunct I would like to see someone buy their fight libraries. So many fights get lost in history would like to see these libraries.. wish UFC would buy more fight libraries like MFC, RUFF...

Nothing like getting a percentage of basically nothing with a fairly bleak outlook of ever being anything of substance.

Back