XFC 26: NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS 3 AXS TV 9pm EST DISCUSSION

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
9PM EST/6PM PT/2AM UK

XFC+26.jpg

FIGHT CARD

MAIN CARD (AXS TV - 10/18/13 - 10:00 pm EST)

{Lightweight Championship}
Scott Holtzman (5-0) vs. Roger Carroll (11-9)

{Womens Flyweight Championship} - vacant
Cortney Casey (1-0) vs. Pearl Gonzalez (1-1)

[Featherweight Tournament Semifinal]
Jason Hicks (5-1) vs. Deivison 'Dragon' Ribeiro (24-10)

Justin Davis (13-11) vs. Luis Santos (57-9-1)

Hannah Cifers (0-0) vs. Heather Clark (5-4)

Luke Sanders (5-0) vs. Zach Underwood (11-4)

PRELIMINARY BOUTS

Nate Landwehr (2-1) vs. Keith Richardson (8-4)

Gerric Hayes (8-8) vs. Nate Jolly (12-5)

Ben Brewer (2-0) vs. Anthony Lemon (2-3)

Kenny Degenhardt (2-0) vs. Brian Hall (5-1)

Jason Gifford (1-0) vs. Mario Scott (2-1)

Cromwell Stewart (0-0) vs. Willie Taylor (0-0)

info courtesy of www.mmamadman.com

Why nobody is watching?

Why nobody is watching?

Because Bellator is on and most dont have AXS, plus XFC is below orgs like RFA, MFC and Legacy.

But mostly cause Bellator is on. WHen Bellator is over you will see more come to this card.

I got both cards on, Bellator on TV and XFC online.

Sapos first strike is a head kick which drops him. follows up with some gnp and its over.

He needs to step up and fight better fighters. Its not his fault, he was taken off TUF Brazil after winning a fight because of Bellator.

Sapos first strike is a head kick which drops him. follows up with some gnp and its over.

He needs to step up and fight better fighters. Its not his fault, he was taken off TUF Brazil after winning a fight because of Bellator.

I don't think Bellator had any involvement with him being left off TUF, i think UFC were just being overly cautious.

I agree Sapo has smoked all 3 opponents in XFC, i always thought him and Lima would be great fight

I don't think Bellator had any involvement with him being left off TUF, i think UFC were just being overly cautious.

I agree Sapo has smoked all 3 opponents in XFC, i always thought him and Lima would be great fight

Dont know, he won his fight to get into the TUF Brazil house and then was just taken off.

Had to be something to do with Bellators contract with him but he was kicked off the show and his fight to get into the house wasnt shown.

Can't believe I missed this because I was watching Unemployment Lane MMA

These AXS cards airing on the same night at the same time as Bellator really hurts them.

Maybe its time for some Sunday cards?

Fuck John Prisco and the XFC. Guy has been screwing over Tampa talent for years.

4-0. Just a question if he can finish him or not.

Guy has taken a beating.

Newell might have made the right choice leaving XFC and not fighting him.

Holtzman should be getting a shot in the big show soon, either UFC, Bellator tournament or WSOF.

Probably within the next few fights, depends on his contract with XFC.

Only saw the last couple rounds that was brutal. I need to see that Sapo fight though

Back